If we could nominate for Off Topic Mod...

Acclaimed|Jordan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• TJ

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

Intoxicating, or Jim if not myself :L

No voting for yourself unless you have 2,000 post count.  :shifty:
Right, thats 1 vote for Pur3 then  :nice:

You can't vote, you're a dog.

silly dog, you can't mod off topics, you are a dog, you do not spell, stop modding topics silly dog..

• 3 weeks later...

Who need's a "Off Topic" mod...

Off Topic do. XD somebody who frequents Off Topic, although, we've got you, so s'all good on that front.

Off Topic do. XD somebody who frequents Off Topic, although, we've got you, so s'all good on that front.

lmao i've posted constantly and consistantly since i've joined (same as you meh friend :))

lmao i've posted constantly and consistantly since i've joined (same as you meh friend :))

When i said "somebody who frequents Off Topic" i didn't mean me, i meant somebody who frequents Off Topic would be a good mod as they'd always be here.

When i said "somebody who frequents Off Topic" i didn't mean me, i meant somebody who frequents Off Topic would be a good mod as they'd always be here.

*looks at self in mirror and smiles*

*looks at self in mirror and smiles*

http://images.veer.com/IMG/PIMG/FSP/FSP0128965_P.JPG

Lols, okay then.

A lot of people here are newfags and are nominating newfags. Only acceptable nominations are Eric, Pur3, CHolesterol, and Jim. (sorry if i missed any, no intoxicators or tj's ktnx)

A lot of people here are newfags and are nominating newfags. Only acceptable nominations are Eric, Pur3, CHolesterol, and Jim. (sorry if i missed any, no intoxicators or tj's ktnx)

Me pur3 and eric all joined in the same month and year as each other... And jim joined a month later.

So what i'm saying is you think that i'm a "new fag" :o

latino i'm pretty sure i've been around longer than you.. but not sure... if i remember correctly i KINDA remember your intro topic on the (.)tk forums, [where i had a giant e-penor with over 3k PC]

but i DO enjoy receiving my FIRST nomination in this topic so ty..

:Hi: