So It Kinda Happened

Swag

Was reading a tutorial at first and then thought why not just change this around abit and I ended up with this.

It's still somewhat shabby and didn't come out as I planned but Meh, First GFX in 3 years  :victory:

Posted Image

NEW :

Posted Image

oo not bad kinda messed up a bit though :P

Yeh the light source messed up cause I rushed the last 10 minutes cause i wanna sleep, I'll edit it tomorrow and see what happens  :nice:

Gareth l Rare

Nice but the lens flair is 2 bright for me... hurts my eyes

I like the glow effect and the ambiance of the background, it really sets the mood :) but id just blend in and tone down the flair a bit.

I like it Sly. The trees in the background and the darkness really makes me want to see this video lol! You've got the right idea with the fog, great idea, just not very well blended so i can't wait for the update after u sleep :nice:

Since i'm just getting back into this after 3 years i only really tried to touch on the lighting and make it look more realistic, Gonna start on a new project now but here. I'd appreciate constructive criticism.

Posted Image

severed arow

Since i'm just getting back into this after 3 years i only really tried to touch on the lighting and make it look more realistic, Gonna start on a new project now but here. I'd appreciate constructive criticism.

Posted Image

Ok first off i think it's really good

but if you want cc... some of the trees are too wobbly i know the ywont be perfectly straight but some of them are just too wobbly also if im correct the light is meant to be coming from thAT BALL OF LIGHT xD which means that there should be light on the right side of the trees o nthe left hand side of the picture also in my  opinion it would be better if it was 100% drawing but thats just me i can see how it could appeal to some people though ;) did you use illustrator btw like you wanted to?

Posted Image

Ok first off i think it's really good

but if you want cc... some of the trees are too wobbly i know the ywont be perfectly straight but some of them are just too wobbly also if im correct the light is meant to be coming from thAT BALL OF LIGHT xD which means that there should be light on the right side of the trees o nthe left hand side of the picture also in my  opinion it would be better if it was 100% drawing but thats just me i can see how it could appeal to some people though ;) did you use illustrator btw like you wanted to?

Nope used photoshop while illustrator was downloading at the time, And i understand some of the lighting is wrong i just did this quick to get used to photoshop again ;)

cool also i'd do something with the eagle and is it just me or does it not look central to anyone else?

Yeh i kinda just placed it there wasn't really meant to be central, And i was tired as fuck ^_^