Final Ownage Elite Sunday October 14th

Justin|1 PureDevil

Justin|1 PureDevil

Well well well :blush: Looks like we haven't shown any love to PC this week, with all the major wars going on, it seems like PC has forgotten what FOE is like in wild lately  :love:

FOE p2p Sunday, October 14th.

Videos:

Pk trip:

http://files.filefront.com/FOEvsTLPVH1014w...;/fileinfo.html

Having fun:

http://files.filefront.com/Foegudspamwmv/;...;/fileinfo.html

We massed around and we got somewhat high opts, not our best, but basically the average we're getting for the start of all our p2p pk trips - 171:

Posted Image

Immediately, our members started begging us to get a pk run in with another pure clan, but as much as we wanted to do so as well, EOP and FI were in f2p, MM wasn't pking so we had little to no choice but to pick on TLP. We quickly found them and fight took place, we literally massacred them :P

FOE starting: 171

TLP starting: 72-90 I'll confirm

FOE ending: 165 (2 ppl chasing TLP)

TLP ending: 6 - dragged east to single and then ran down  :worried:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Literally seconds after we regrouped VH has rushed us, they 2 specced myself and caught us offguard, while we were still looting TLP piles and regrouping and they were ready to fight

FOE starting: 165

VH starting: about 80, as their member says, for some reason they are all not sure lol

FOE ending: 90~ many spread, not confirmed

VH ending: 12~15 (there were 5 or so high leveled members who we could not atack, since  the fight took place at lvl 20)

Posted Image

After the fight with VH we quickly regrouped and got even higher opts than before (more people came online and everybody returned)

Posted Image

Which is impressive, considering it was 1 and a half hour into our pk trip. Our members are trained never to give up and our 100% returning payed off.

After that we could not get a planned in with any clan so we decided to scout some other big worlds, pick off mains

We also ran into TF at some point, they had 30 opts roughly, it was literally a 20 seconds fight, still props to them for not running like many clans these days :P (this was 2 hours into our pk trip)

FOE starting: 155

TF starting: 30~

FOE ending: 155

TF ending: 0

After that we also downed many randoms such as Impact, massers, but IMO they aren't even worth mentioning

Pk trip lasted 2 hours and a half, everybody had a jolly time  :grin:  I know I did  :tongue: 

Pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Outofrange got a little surprise today:

Posted Image

I'll post more pics soon, and there are couple of videos that are beign uploaded atm.