don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Best screen recorder...

bloodz max

bloodz max

Yea title says it all i want to know what's the best screen recorder or which one do you use i want one that doesn't lag and that gives ok quality.....right now im using unregistered hypercam and for some reason it lags.....

Post and ty for reading B)

bloodz max

If you lagg with hypercam you really need a new computer

nah its really not i think its the bh worlds that lag me out because when i was recording on a normal non-bh world i was fine no lag at all...so the problem is how do i stop bh worlds from lagging.

If you Lag with Hypercam it's not the program that's making the problems; It's your computer.

Try right clicking your background, then:

-Properties

-Settings

-Color

-16 bit/Lowest

Then try recording. The best recorder is Camtasia if you can handle it

frog or any1 wut if it turns white wen i rec the screen?

Ermm you got an old comp?  :mellow:

Try adjusting the frame's per second. Also do what I said and make the screen area as small as you can.

If they dont work, I apologise.  :unsure2:

bloodz max

Try adjusting the frame's per second. Also do what I said and make the screen area as small as you can.

ok i know whats making me lag bh it has to i tried it on a normal world works fine even if i use camtasia it doesn't make me lag i think its the massive amount of people that makes me lagg idk why....can someone help me fix that

ok i know whats making me lag bh it has to i tried it on a normal world works fine even if i use camtasia it doesn't make me lag i think its the massive amount of people that makes me lagg idk why....can someone help me fix that

I reckon its ur comp mate.

People like Camtasia for some reason, but I prefer HypeCam. If you're lagging with a simple program like HyperCam then yeah, something's wrong :P