Beast virus

severed arow

severed arow

My brother went on my computer (which he's not allowed to do) went on omegle and clicked a link someone sent him then ran whatever it came up with and dled a virus now task manager is disabled so is user account control windows firewall windows defender and as soon as i run any virus detection ect it makes it not respond every 30 mins or so it tried to shutdown my computer this error message comes up about A: drive (i don't have an A: drive) and new user account has been created called your fucked its an admin and is password protected what the fuck do i do?

plz help :(

This isn't really any help, but im guessing its a rat. Not exactly sure but probably.

Don't quote me on this because i have no experience with virus's.

severed arow

Reformat that shit, then beat the fuck out of ur brother.

actually i threw my bro out of the house while he was in his underwear and locked him out gf parents back sometime tomorrow

command promt works can i do somin with thaT?

severed arow

HOLY SHIT THIS IS PERSONAL NOW IT COMES UP WITH AN ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO OPEN PHOTOSHOP SAYING STUFF IS MISSING YOU SHITTING ME?

severed arow

i found something that works when i scan but it can get rid of them i tried

here's a screeny of the scan

Posted Image

i think this is the one that started the chain of infections:

Backdoor.SDBot.XD connects to an IRC server in order to join a network of other bots. It will then wait and listen for commands to be executed. These include further file downloads, network scans, launching an FTP server, and accessing the local registry among many others. Internet access will also be disrupted

Gareth l Rare

Bro i had this virus once before so this is what you do and you cant get rid of it because its stuck in your backup files unless you follow this simple process

go:

control panel -> system and maintenance (finding correct parth)

back up and your going to roll back your computer basically

roll back like a week ago (remember to save all data you have done within then because your going to loose everything up until that day)

(pc doc is shit, download avast and then send them a request for a free auth code so you get a free membership) its best free anti virus tbh  :D  then put a lock on your comp so the lil sh o.O cant fuck your comp again lol...  :wub:

severed arow

Bro i had this virus once before so this is what you do and you cant get rid of it because its stuck in your backup files unless you follow this simple process

go:

control panel -> system and maintenance (finding correct parth)

back up and your going to roll back your computer basically

roll back like a week ago (remember to save all data you have done within then because your going to loose everything up until that day)

(pc doc is shit, download avast and then send them a request for a free auth code so you get a free membership) its best free anti virus tbh  :D  then put a lock on your comp so the lil sh o.O cant fuck your comp again lol...  :wub:

Na pc doc ftw i love it the free version doesnt let you remove then but it stops them from starting up wh nyou turn on comp ect just found that out <3 ty ill try that rofly my bros still locked out but hes off somewhere now :L and i already got avast it wont run :L it starts scanning then goes not responding and shuts down :L
severed arow

thanks for all the suggestions guys im up to tjs advanced care one im doing that now all other before that have failed

Go with eric's plan. He's by far the most informed on this one lol.

like i said, lol, i've removed it QUITE a few times off multiple computers its a shitty rogue virus such a bitch to get off... but once you do your good to go..

Guest Emote|Muse

how the does anyone manage to download malicious shit in 2010. Beat the shit out of your brother for being a gullible fucker.

severed arow

how the does anyone manage to download malicious shit in 2010. Beat the shit out of your brother for being a gullible fucker.

my brother is 8 and likes to annoy me he probally tried to get me a virus

and yeh i'll be trying erics plan in a minuet thanks guys

its kind of a bitch, and you'll stay stressed but i gaurentee it'll work..

REMEMBER SAFE MODE..

just follow the instructions STEP by STEP and you'll be chillin brotha..

severed arow

belive it or not i havnt done it yet :S i should but spyware doctor stops the virus from starting up so it's nto bothering em atm i will try though and i fully appreciate it ;)