• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• Pingfao

• Mori

• GB Garry

Top Posters In This Topic

do better.

some clips were worthy of an mm pk vid 2010.

dont wanna see clips of you speccing out some random noob with a 15 13 unless ur dropping them for 200m.

Try select the best clips and just use them.

@MasterRoy when I pk for vids I usually just pk on 0-25ep. no time to sit around and wait for ep! :P

@walli what do u mean by "worthy of an mm pk vid 2010"? ill take it as a compliment! haha but yea i do try to pick out the best clips. that 15 13 clip wasn't a very good k0 but i thought it was kinda funny how he only hit 3 times and they were all 0's lol but yea ill def do better next vid!

@I ItalyPk I if u watch my mouse, u can tell that i had no clues that they were gonna pj haha. and i didnt even know t3h l337 nUb til after that pj

again, thanks for all the compliments and inputs :)

@3 hiit hm? this was vid 3! haha

@Mike ill try my best to up my lvl of hybridding on next vid :D about loots.. i usually just go rampage and kill whoever i can with 0 - 25 ep so i never really get good loots haha

one of my favorite pk vids ive watched this year lol, well actually prob my #1 fav vid, good combos, switches, music and editing. hope to see ur next vid =o

• 2 weeks later...

oops i totally forgot to check this topic (sorry if this is considered grave digging?)

one of my favorite pk vids ive watched this year lol, well actually prob my #1 fav vid, good combos, switches, music and editing. hope to see ur next vid =o

that was an awesome response. probably the most positive comment ive gotten after hiei the pk's  :wub: but yea again thanks!@!

Ethan|Unicornz

3:27. need i say more? good vid overall, but that clip and the fact that you're FI = ruined it kind of

EDIT: how is that guy in FOE? doesn't PJ = boot?

@Omg|Ethan i thought it added a funny twist to the vid. and i lol'd when u said "the fact that you're fi" and realized the pjer was foe baha  :wow:

@coolstorybro i think its pretty funny when ppls judge my pk vids on what clan im in

@cal I KNOW!! i didnt see it til after i rendered the vid and it took like 3 hours to render so i was like.. well i hope noone notices it! haha

again, thanks everyone for the comments  :wub: