so i...

Devlz

one day i looked through c0nn0r's gallery and saw this signature which caught my eye. i loved it and wanted to have something similiar to it.

Posted Image

so i asked c0nn0r to make me a similiar signature. he said he would be doing it this weekend. so i got myself thinking...

why do i let connor put sweat on his balls for me and why wouldn't i give it a try myself, after all, i didn't get this rank for nothing and haven't done an actual gfx in ages and ages.

this is the character i gave to c0nn0r and used myself aswell

Posted Image

this is my outcome

Posted Image

ps.

thanks for the wonderful signature c0nn0r  :shifty: :wub:

edit:

changed the levels and curves a bit

Posted Image

Its zeh noob

I like the flames in the original more then the water or the greeny thing around it :\ Still look awesome tho :tumbleweed:

severed arow

I like the flames in the original more then the water or the greeny thing around it :\ Still look awesome tho :tumbleweed:

what you on about willis?
Gareth l Rare

Im not going to lie, i prefer yours :shifty: much love <3 to conns but your one just appeals more to me personally.

The colours, ambiance and glow (although id have made it bit less/ lower'd the opacity as it grows out around the edges but yeah :) great sigs over all man.

c0nn0r's has that cool matrix feeling to me and mine gives me that evil death metal feeling lol

don't know which one's my fav, i like them both  ^_^

severed arow

wytch, i gotta admit, thats one cool fuckin sig man.. thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.png

lol ;) yeh very good both of you :)