Ow 3 Hit

I C0NN0R I

Unique style, i like it.

He's looking upwards right? If not the trees look gay. lol

looks really good <3

Unique style, i like it.

He's looking upwards right? If not the trees look gay. lol

looks really good <3

Piece I made a bit ago, thinking of my ex.

We used to look up into the stars, so indeed.

EDIT: Glad you liked it, I respect your work a lot. I might start posting a few of my pieces, I keep them more personal.

This is done IRL, correct?

I rly like the trees and the gradient going from dark > light just like the sky would; Good job ^-^

Very nice piece of work, despite the tragic story behind it. When did you make this?

Couple months back.

@ d72 - On the computer

• 2 months later...

stock with alot of blur added and a blured pixel man added? meh lol looks pritty decent but i dont like the conecept.

I think he drawed that by himself..

And very nice man , I like the picture of the flowers to , it has a dark but also a bright touch on it.

stock with alot of blur added and a blured pixel man added? meh lol looks pritty decent but i dont like the conecept.

I think he drawed that by himself..

And very nice man , I like the picture of the flowers to , it has a dark but also a bright touch on it.

so ur telling me he drew a 100% realistic skyline and blured it to make it look more cartoony? i dont think so sonny jim!

I drew it... As you can tell, I tried to make it look like me. I love hoodies, my hair's like that. Etc, etc.

There's a huge meaning behind the picture. I might as well tell it.

An ex of mine, we used to stare up into the stars at night. Next to the palm trees in the park, and just talk. We broke up, and I made this piece. But now everytime I go to bed, I go to that same spot outside my house and look up into the stars. The only difference now is I'm alone. And occasionally I'll have a cigarette now.  :wub:

Hurts my eyes :p

Photogropher in the making with that other pic :p

I am a Photographer, lol. I work with my friend's dad. It's a nice living at 18 until after College. :D