Foe Vs. Team Inc

Average Joe

Average Joe

Well to start the day off foe was eager to get a mini so we wound up fighting vh for some odd reason, We left that dumb shit and were comfronted by a mini team called Team Inc and who are we to decline. Ofcource i have no pics but i did happen to vid, feel free to post pics  ;)

My vid of the fight-  

The first round was a 6v6 and a very close round we just barely took it at the end.

Foe starting- 6
Team Inc starting- 6

Foe ending- 3
Team Inc ending- 0

The second round i did not partake in because a kid named kevin, lol jk i <3 u. We did happen to lose that round but the mini was far from over.
Foe starting- 5
Team inc starting- 5

Foe ending- 0
Team inc ending- 5  :omg:

Now, The third and final round was another epic round, we just take it at the end, and i believe one of there guys left for some reason   :lol:. He clearly was attacking me as he left though...

Foe starting- 7
Team inc starting- 7

Foe ending- 3
Team Inc ending- 0

So thats it guys, I had a blast, make sure to show up to these future events, stay active in irc and ts. Post pics and ty   :blush:

Yeah was alright but little tip: when u brew, u have to use super restores and re-pot or ul hit shit for the rest of the fight lol.  (look at ur stats sometimes :P )

also work abit on your piling and style switching etc but overall well done