Final Ownage Elite VS Corrupt Pures

Adhi

Posted Image

Luke, our #1 (Bmoar is #2) high council had found this f2p prep against Corrupt Pures it was initially a 16 v 16 against them. It was a fierce battle both clans put a good fight but at the end of the day all the binding,spamming, tanking and piling wins the battle!

Vid of the day!

Line Up +me For first round we lost one due to someone afk so it was 17 v 18

Posted Image

Round 1 pics epic battle both clans did not want to lose very close

Posted Image

Posted Image

Round 2 this round was preety easily won real talk...

Line up + me

Posted Image

Round 2 they gave up at my point of view

Posted Image

Posted Image

Round 3 was pretty close but at the end the piling and spamming won it for us

line up +me and phew ppl not falled in.

Posted Image

Round 3 is where they were suppose to redem them selves for winning last round it was close but we won it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i44.tinypic.com/svs7wg.jpg/

There you have it guys if we spam, tank, and pile we own... as seen at this mini!

Spittles (Old School)

1st

Was one of the most fun F2P mini I've attended yet, you guys really should participate in these. It's good practice and fun :)

Average Joe

Guys the more the merrier, we need more f2p warriors lol, vid of this fight coming soon. We will be getting preps later in the week so make sure to attend if ur on =).

Mighty_Irwin

Guys the more the merrier, we need more f2p warriors lol, vid of this fight coming soon. We will be getting preps later in the week so make sure to attend if ur on =).

Good job vidding.

only thing we struggle with was piles in the beginning, we did very good though.  :nice: :nice:

Average Joe

Good job vidding.

only thing we struggle with was piles in the beginning, we did very good though.  :nice: :nice:

TY TY  :lol:

ill post my vid when i get home later today.

I stayed alive 1st two fights and had real good angles.

last fight i died kinda quick i dont like not bein able to hug :x

• 2 weeks later...