Foe's Sunday In P2p - The Usual Dose

Justin|1 PureDevil

Justin|1 PureDevil

Video: by m1ni snip3r

http://files.filefront.com/FOE+Pk+Trip+9+9...;/fileinfo.html

Well we started off our Sunday pk trip and we already knew who we wanted to fight, we started off with the following opts:

Posted Image

And so we started the hunt, after couple of mins into the trip we heard the word that MM was out and we waned revenge for what they did to us couple of weeks ago, as we charged them a NH clan "Chaotic Perfection" (continuation of jaja) charged us from the north and killed our highest lvls (CP are mainly 120s) so it was a 2 way run in with CP aiming for FOE (later trying ti bait us to ports)

FOE starting: 120
MM starting: 51

FOE ending: 96
MM ending: 0 (I heard that some might ran, but there is no proof so I'll leave it at that)

Without having many options of what clan to hunt next we decided to give EOP run for their money, and basically caught them fighting lvl 50s and very disorganized they were all spread and nobody was following their leader so I can't say it was our fault, fighting 1itemers is pointless, control your members better

FOE starting: 120
EOP starting: ~60 (confirmed)

FOE ending: 100 spread
EOP ending: 0

I was very disapointed to see so many EOP members come to our IRC and flame us, of course our members retaliated (whom we striked) however the low blow was when the leader flamed us himself. I can honestly say nobody in FOE flamed EOP without a reason, and everybody got striked for retaliating to flames from EOP.

Posted Image

After pking for another hour we heard the word that MM was in our world... this time their own member tried to lure us to singleĀ  ( I don't understand why they're scared to come multi) although he died running back to MM he still showed us their location and so round 2 began

FOE starting: 117
MM starting: unknown all of them were scattered in single

FOE ending: ~100 spread after mains came in
MM ending: 0 (a lot of them tried running down but they just died tired)

Afterwards mad MM members made a flaming topic about us on their own forums, it looks like they still need to learn the basics of a clan run-in
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Mayhem_Makers/...?showtopic=6894

After this we regrouped at dummies to see another medium leveled clan going up, some of them flamed foe but they payed the price

Posted Image

We found them at hills and quickly disposed of them

FOE starting: 112
UD starting: ~100 (massers it seems)

FOE ending: 112
UD ending: 3-9 some ran through trees down

I'll post more pics later, another week and another fun day for FOE, thanks for reading

Posted Image

Posted Image