New drawing

severed arow

severed arow

I made this drawing for my summoning tank in paint CC please ill colour it once i've tidied up the lines ect. Is it ok ?

Posted Image

also the last paint drawing i posted has been fixed a little ive fixed the anatomy up a little i think ect

Posted Image

severed arow

Mino is holding axe behind him? That part looks weird to me rest is good.

:L you know like how ninjas hold their swords back behind them and squat in those cool stances its meant to be like that. :L

^^^Felt so stupid writing that^^^

Mino is holding axe behind him? That part looks weird to me rest is good.

:L you know like how ninjas hold their swords back behind them and squat in those cool stances its meant to be like that. :L

^^^Felt so stupid writing that^^^

you do know those axes are a hundreth time heavier then a katana is right even for a mino lol
severed arow

looks good is that a dancing gecko?

hell YES!

And wytcht obviously you've never met on of my mino's they are BEAST!

Can't wait to see the final version. The coloring is coming out great. Do you think you'll shade?

For the second one. I like the new look, with the character staring me down grinning lol. Nice touch.

Something to keep in mind. The way that the "stabber" is standing, I think his right leg shud overlap and be slightly larger than the left leg. Also give his junk a little more room by raising that belt level :nice:

Can't wait to see more updates severed!

Amazing work

severed arow

Can't wait to see the final version. The coloring is coming out great. Do you think you'll shade?

For the second one. I like the new look, with the character staring me down grinning lol. Nice touch.

Something to keep in mind. The way that the "stabber" is standing, I think his right leg shud overlap and be slightly larger than the left leg. Also give his junk a little more room by raising that belt level :nice:

Can't wait to see more updates severed!

Amazing work

wow thanks stand i'll keep all that in mind,i hope ive improved in pixels :)

oh god those eyes.... look so homosexual/childish :(

Also that dudes thighs are massive, and his feet seem too small, also his abs are too skinny, his elbows need to be lower, nostrils higher, hand is too small, he has a random line designating his arm from his hand 0_o

he also needs a cape imo.

severed arow

oh god those eyes.... look so homosexual/childish :(

Also that dudes thighs are massive, and his feet seem too small, also his abs are too skinny, his elbows need to be lower, nostrils higher, hand is too small, he has a random line designating his arm from his hand 0_o

he also needs a cape imo.

As possitive as usualy connor :L
severed arow

u asked for CC, i gave u CC, do you want to improve or not?

i wasn't complaining ...

also waht picture were yo ccing ?

severed arow

here it is coloured now i just need to shade highlight and ad like ground detail and stuff so it doesnt look so texture less

Posted Image

Gareth l Rare

here it is coloured now i just need to shade highlight and ad like ground detail and stuff so it doesnt look so texture less

Posted Image

shilled cross is too thick, eyes look demented (keep them on minator though, it suits) pink beared looks gay tbh  :wow: and axe on minator needs to be more round and maybe more vigorous (make jagged edges so it looks dangerous)

I like the gfx aspect of it, background and smoke but also by doing this you have to match the drawing to the effects (bring it too life) or it will look to fake.

Im not hating, im actually  :wub: this, keep working at it bro.  :nice:

severed arow

Posted Image

shilled cross is too thick, eyes look demented (keep them on minator though, it suits) pink beared looks gay tbh  :wow: and axe on minator needs to be more round and maybe more vigorous (make jagged edges so it looks dangerous)

I like the gfx aspect of it, background and smoke but also by doing this you have to match the drawing to the effects (bring it too life) or it will look to fake.

Im not hating, im actually  :wub: this, keep working at it bro.  :nice:

yeh i didnt think the clouds fit and ihave to keep the colour of the beard its what im liek on rs :) ok about the axe and yeh im changing the eyes you can see the difference in the colour of the iris and the pupil enough so they look like black holes