arrh a problem.... ;S

lt 0wnage96

lt 0wnage96

for a very long time now i am wanting 2 use ice spells cuz i hae seenthem in fist of guthix minigame and i think thy look friking 0wnage :P..

but the prolem is.. i need 2 do dreset traeasure and my friend said it is v hard.. he showed me vidio about the ice guy and he can freeze u :s.. i dont want 2 be frozen cuz thn i cannot run if i run out of cake so i ask 4 ur help once again fOE :P

can any1 help me with the ice boss.? i must have anchent spells cuz they look ownage :/

Is this a joke..? i mean really.. youre asking the best pure clan in the game to help you, and you're saying you use cake. you will get laughed at i'm sorry to be rude but that's the harsh reality.

Maybe you should focus on something else. If you can't afford sharks or something equivalent for questing, you can't afford "ice spells" either.

Maybe you should focus on something else. If you can't afford sharks or something equivalent for questing, you can't afford "ice spells" either.

Haha your avatar is hilarious :P

Read. ^  :Hi:

lt 0wnage96

what essactly r u trying to say :S?

He's saying that the fact that even the cheapest ice ancient spell - ice rush costs like what... 700gp per cast? and you are saying you'd only be willing to buy cakes to try and do this quest, therefore, if youre too poor to be able to buy better food, why would you need ancients, because, you are obviously too poor to buy the runes.

This is REALLY starting to seem like a troll thread now >.<

He's saying that the fact that even the cheapest ice ancient spell - ice rush costs like what... 700gp per cast? and you are saying you'd only be willing to buy cakes to try and do this quest, therefore, if youre too poor to be able to buy better food, why would you need ancients, because, you are obviously too poor to buy the runes.

can u pls furter expailn?

can u pls furter expailn?
Rofl i thought that was lt Ownage saying that then i was gonna say.. rofl xD

Also, i guess from his name "lt Ownage96" he was born in 96.. meaning he's 12-13... and he's lithuanian.. hence the epic fail lack of grammar and spelling, and the noobyness ;) maybe he's not trolling, although, maybe he is :P

Tbh, you shouldn't spend so much money on this quest, cakes are quite expensive, take shrimps, that should be enough, and if they freeze you, you don't have to run, just teletab away :o although, teletabs are EXTREMELY expensive so you might not be able to afford them.