Mike (0BR)

Posted Image
Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Videos of the Day

Coming Soon

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

We set out with about 66-70 people, hoping our momentum from the previous weekend would carry over to this weekend. We fought the usual: a few teams/mains, the Makers of Mayhem and last but not least a combination of PH and Legacy. Enjoy the topic!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Foe Starting - 70
MM Starting - 65  

MM were being pushed up from bh to about the ruins area by PH. Foe sandwiched or “spit roasted” them with PH on the other side. There were no fatalities in this scuffle other than Sir Pker Wil and his sub-boss leading.

Foe Ending - 70
MM Ending - 60 in Wilderness Volcano  

Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Foe Starting - 70
MM Starting - 65  

After our first encounter with MM, we were much hungrier, wanting more muffins and pink skirts. The fight took place at the proximity of the piper, with Foe doing a stellar job and pushing MM well above the gap. As MM’s range prays were up, the power of Foe’s GwasScims ripped through their mithril sending them to edgeville.

Foe Ending - 55
MM Ending - 0  

Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3199/100410010017.png /img]

http://i43.tinypic.com/egp9xu.png[/img]

Final Ownage Elite Vs Legacy

Foe Starting – 66
Legacy Starting – 35
Legacy Ac Starting – 20

As we ended MM for the second Friday in a row, we were feeling tough and zealous about our opts. We had lost some men in the heat of the battle but carried on a main clan known as “Legacy”. The fight took place at spider hill, and our allies “Da Spydurz” really pulled through for Foe on this one. We made easy work of them and their ac, carried on with the rest of the trip.

Foe Ending – 50
Legacy Ending – 0
Legacy Ac Ending – 0

Pictures:
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/5290/100410002007.png

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Final Ownage Elite Vs Pure Hatred

Foe Starting – 60
Pure Hatred Starting – 45

This was a very long fight. It showed which Foe had the marathon perk equipped as they would burn 5000 calories just running around. The fight initiated at gap, with Foe taking a strong lead and progressed all the way to the greaters hut. PH was eventually cleared all the way down to north-east BH stairs. This was quite a battle, and I tip my hat off to PH.

Foe Ending – 45

Posted Image

All in all the day was very action packed. A big shout out goes to the Foe members for their superior performance tonight as well as the other clans for the fights.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

- Final Ownage Elite Leadership Team

Posted Image
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

Posted Image
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

0--o0---o-o0

I was there long enough to clear some Mayhem Makers and Legacy, left before our marathon fight with Pure Hatred though cuz I had irl stuff I had to get ready for... was a fun day and I learned Mains can't tank any more.