P90X

lntoxicating

lntoxicating

FRIGGANG stop talking about it! You're making me wanna buy it now! :(

If you're looking to get ripped, it'll be the best decision you've ever made in your life. No need to thank me.

If you're not totally fit-Which I'm not-You'll wanna start with Power 90, instead of Power90x. I prolly should've done that, but my ego is the size of downtown manhatten.

I'm suffering through it, though. Willpower isn't just for RPG mages.

FRIGGANG stop talking about it! You're making me wanna buy it now! :(

If you're looking to get ripped, it'll be the best decision you've ever made in your life. No need to thank me.

If you're not totally fit-Which I'm not-You'll wanna start with Power 90, instead of Power90x. I prolly should've done that, but my ego is the size of downtown manhatten.

I'm suffering through it, though. Willpower isn't just for RPG mages.

i wanna alch my way to a 6 pack-ed abs plz?

gonna look up a dl for that shit now, i've been considering buy it for like 4 months now..

glad to hear it really does work..

;] 

cheers m8 you should post a before and after pic after the first 30 days.. show these chubby little foe kids some results  :nice:

keep it up brotha!

lntoxicating

Haha, glad to inspire man. Yeah I'll post a 3 month picture when I'm done with the first round. I'll probably end up doing 2-3 rounds (around 6-9 months) since I wanna get really ripped.

P90X is a great catalyst for getting into the world of body building. it's amazing for getting you into shape and shedding that extra fat. i need to try it so i can cut, then bulk.

lntoxicating

Wtf is p90x?

If you bothered to read the THREE pages of posts, instead of aimlessly quoting to get a +1, you'd know what P90X was before you posted.

Make the icecream man be frightened of you, and get addicted to icecream. Running after the icecream truck and holding onto it when you catch it works better.

lntoxicating

Make the icecream man be frightened of you, and get addicted to icecream. Running after the icecream truck and holding onto it when you catch it works better.

ridiculous attempt to be funny.

Anyhow: 2 weeks in and I still can't complete 1 session of plyometrics at a time. I gotta do 30-40 minutes in the morning, then another 30 at night. If I do a whole hour at once I'm usually dead for atleast 2 hrs afterward.

Anyhow: 2 weeks in and I still can't complete 1 session of plyometrics at a time. I gotta do 30-40 minutes in the morning, then another 30 at night. If I do a whole hour at once I'm usually dead for atleast 2 hrs afterward.

really lookin forward to buying it as soon as i get my tax return..

i fuckin worked my ass off in the gym today.. arms are still pumped and its been 5 and a half hours..

gonna feeeel it tomorrow >.<

i fuckin worked my ass off in the gym today.. arms are still pumped and its been 5 and a half hours..

lol what? pumps last an hour at max

lol what? pumps last an hour at max

i lol'd

Wtf is p90x?

If you bothered to read the THREE pages of posts, instead of aimlessly quoting to get a +1, you'd know what P90X was before you posted.

Who the fuck are you.

lntoxicating

Who the fuck are you.

I'm obviously another poster on this forum; Much like yourself; Who gave you advice on how to not come off as such a tool while posting to achieve your +1.

I know you're attempting to assert your superiority over me on this forum by asking who I am, as if you're well known.. So don't think your Pseudo-witty ploy goes unnoticed. Just so you can have some resemblence of satisfaction.

lntoxicating

I heard of INSANITY and saw the commerical; tbh it just looks like a ripoff of P90X  :sleep:

It kinda is, except it's more cardio based workouts. You'd most likely need to complete P90X or be in excellent shape to begin with, before you can do insanity. I've never tried it personally, but I've read reviews and such.