Who hates Taylor Polynomials

Joseph

Discuss. Taylor polynomials are a bitch to work with. Calc III >>>>>>>> than Calc II. I think i might score below 95% :(

yo wtf happened to u, before u were nigga now u are braggin abt good grades n shit.

School got un boring, I worked out what I did wrong, I think I tried to use a mclaurin series to evaluate somthing (its really a taylor series...) but I used the wrong one. <3 Ti 92.

Anyways, long story short, I essentially dropped out of high school because it was boring to go to university and Its only slightly boring, some classes are fun, IE calc because its harder than other classes.

o0 Thug o0

yo wtf happened to u, before u were nigga now u are braggin abt good grades n shit.

School got un boring, I worked out what I did wrong, I think I tried to use a mclaurin series to evaluate somthing (its really a taylor series...) but I used the wrong one. <3 Ti 92.

Anyways, long story short, I essentially dropped out of high school because it was boring to go to university and Its only slightly boring, some classes are fun, IE calc because its harder than other classes.

Shet i remember when u were so black, u would block the sun and make into a night.

I C0NN0R I

Shet i remember when u were so black, u would block the sun and make into a night.

fail

What f(x) + f'(x)(x-c) + (f''(x)(x-c)^2)/2! + (f'''(x)(x-c)^3)/3!

Wuts so hard

my brain melts when i do them for a few hours in a row, on the assignment had some butchered  questions and expressionswhich pissed me off.

l0l0l

Hmmm... Starting Cal this year so i dont have a damn clue what you're talking about. Btw how's your sis?

thats somthing from sequences and series. basically what you do chop up things into an infinite number of pieces to get a finite result. You can use the mclaurin series to evalute certain expressions on certain intervals. its useful for finding intergrals that aren't elementary. IE Sin(x)/x isn't elementary nor is e^(x^2)) but you can evaluate them as partial sums of terms.

Derivatives are easy, memorize 50 forumulas and GG. Intergrals are easy too. Multi variable / vector is easier than intergrals because its little new content.

ya fuck taylor polynomials. teacher didnt teach because he didn't think it would be on the AP test. guess what? #6 FRQ. gg.

Lol that yo have to go through, here in Australia non of that stuff.

Primary school years Kinger Garden, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

High School years 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 then

University if wanted.