Foe F2P Pk Trip

Justin|1 PureDevil

Justin|1 PureDevil

Nobody else made topic so i guess i will....

It started off kinda boring, we went to giants and met AAO and they killed off our lower levels...

So we decided to Mini-War them, we got to Lava Gap and heard CI(Cp+Fi) were out and were going to try to crash..so AAO + FoE Teamed to kill them.

Starting Opts: 162

Posted Image

Ending Opts: 142ish(Didn't take picture, but we only lost a few people, CI said they were unarmed but numerous people saw Rage Cutter and others in Weapons).

So after this FOE and AAO split ways deciding not to mini-war, once down to Giants i was told in FI chat that CI were massing for us again in our world edge(They were VERY pissed that we killed them because apparently they wanted to 'watch' our war against AAO), so we quickly hop to world 63 and decide to team with AAO again(Since it's 2v1 we wanted to make it fair).

On our way up, CI log in to us and start attacking us, at first we lose about 3 ppl because Ascended does NOT want us fighting CI alone, but we decide to be rebels and own them.

Alot of foe die, but CI decides to drag the fight to single(Big mistake) this is when FOE takes the advantage and completely cleans out the rest of CI, picking them off 1 by 1 by running to multi/single. :twothumbsup:

Starting Opts: n/a

Ending Opts: 18

Posted Image

3 kills 0 deaths

Pked 2 rune scims, 69 deaths and 2h in one kill.  :wub: