1 month 19 mill challenge

wild sh0t

Well i have been running natures for the past month or so and i have turned 4 mill into this:

Posted Image

Just 2 weeks ago i finally got 50 runecrafting and now i can play great orb project and buy nature alter tablets so I'm try to get 42k token and buy 1000 natures tabs then run 43k pure essence. Making 86k nature runes which i will ultimately sell for 19.1 mill!!! :victory:

Starting Date: May 21 2009

Ending Date:  June 21 2009

And for the people wondering what I'm going to spend the money on, I'm going to buy 30 more r plates, 10 more r legs, lots of sharks, super sets and then prob spend around 15-16 mill on pray pots and get 99 str fast! haha

wish me luck  :nice:

i would just use rune chains... cause they cost 30k, they aren't bad for def bonuses, and you would be helping people out by buying some. (cause they don't sell)

30 rune plates? No point being a pker if you lose 30 rune plates.

i don't plan to run out of them quickly...

btw every post you make is of you making fun of people or saying a negative comment you should seriously just stfu

Haha well i would like too wish you a lot of good luck  :wow:

Personally I Hate Runecrafting but then again i need to get it up as well