don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Rares app

Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

(Decided to only edit certain bits and change pics Blue Coz im Hawt)

How have you found out about FOE originally?
Been on RSC since 06/07 and most active in pk vids and graphics section and stumbled across foe vid
and recruits one day and was like cool. But back then pures were secretive and not 90% of rs like today.  :wub: good times

Why do you want "GFX Artist" rank on FOE boards?
Tbh, iv been on alot of graphics boards, sites and such but people here are decent and im confatable here so  :shifty:
Planet renders/rsc/gfxforum/tech-gfx/ yes they have nice communities and some nice artist but i find majority of people so bleh, commercial and members just beg it 24/7
Ps, were els are you going to find a colestromon  :wow:  <3

I want the gfx artist rank because i believe that i can help people here, advise artist with tips and CC as well as contribute
to creating a better community in the graphics section and helping out FOE as a whole were ever possible.

Are you associated with any other clans/communities?
RSC, Planet renders, graffiti creator forums (mind gem), (but since i had a big mess ups and a lot of aggravation i left
them sites and moved here but still contribute to the pk genial, questions and tips section to help people)

Do you check FOE forums on regular basis?
On here daily

Are you willing to take part in SOTW SOT_Month?
Yes, i believe its fun and a way to have a healthy competitive race against the other artist here as well as attempt new
and exiting themes which I wouldn't normally go for.
:shifty: Jims raping me this week lol

(latest) examples of work (its all photoshop baby, no illustrator here) :beer:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(This is before last appy but thought id upload the actual pics + Rob said its kwl and not against the rules)
Ps me and Faye  :wow: She's a good sport  :wow: loved the pics http://i51.tinypic.com/2helgeq.jpg

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/husala1991/misticalcopy.png
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/husala1991/design1copy.png

Honestly i don't believe i deserve the rank as i don't think im good enough, still got the desire to learn and improve as much as i can and even if i don't get the rank, will still help others with knowledge i have and will continue to do so for as long as im here.
Still true but Rob and everyone say i am so  :wub:

Most of my work can be found in links below sig  ^_^  thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to reading the feedback. (fuck off +1 noobs)
Con for GFX OVA

severed arow

Loving the coi loving the sig and the animation creeps me out :L and although this means nothing (yet ;) ) i think you should get your rank :) i've liked your work since i first saw it :) gl

severed arow

Thanks for the support guys, much love :)

If you want some gfx artists to loo kat this thread pm them ... try Wytchcraft d72 and connor

no, needa see more forum activity first imo, you've got the talent, but the last few people we gave GFX rank too left soon after. If you enjoy GFX it shouldn't matter to you how long it takes to get the rank.

100% agreed with Connor, the last epople we recruited got the rank, said thanks and left and we haven't seen them again. To be honest I want a lot more activity. Obviously you have the talent, it just comes down to trust now.

To all of those giving "gl" posts, if you do not have a gfx rank you should not be posting here; will have to get that fixed by somebody.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

100% agreed with Connor, the last epople we recruited got the rank, said thanks and left and we haven't seen them again. To be honest I want a lot more activity. Obviously you have the talent, it just comes down to trust now.

To all of those giving "gl" posts, if you do not have a gfx rank you should not be posting here; will have to get that fixed by somebody.

goodluck bro :D

DONT GET THE GFXERS ANGRY.

• 3 months later...

If you put some more actual gfx in instead of illustrator drawings it's a yes from me.  B)

*protip* Use that Keeley one :3

I dont have illustrator lol Its all photoshop mayyyyyyyyyyne

But i can post what ever i like (yeah)

I can pot what ever i like (yeahh)  <3