Another sig cc plox

Spin

Gareth l Rare

might wana edit that, no need for that much space tbh

ontopic

Its simple effects, looks ok but the colours dont match and the focal needs to be rendered better (can see the black outline)

Blend it in more, change text and c4d dont match sig, out of place and clashes with the colour.

Also if you re edit taking in to account all these simple things, you still will be left with alot of negative space as there isnt enough going on (just character with colours) fill out unless you can make the negative space work. GL

ontopic

Its simple effects, looks ok but the colours dont match and the focal needs to be rendered better (can see the black outline)

Blend it in more, change text and c4d dont match sig, out of place and clashes with the colour.

Also if you re edit taking in to account all these simple things, you still will be left with alot of negative space as there isnt enough going on (just character with colours) fill out unless you can make the negative space work. GL

Yeah i know i rendered it in like a minute and a half. But yeah, it was my first time smudging and I didn't use a tutorial or anything and I just wanted to see what I could do which is why its just a character on it and there isnt a whole lot going on :O

ontopic

Might wanna smd feeling kinda horny right now.
severed arow

i prefered you last one did you check out the tutorial lin ki sent i nyou last post :) its still good though :) keep at it

i prefered you last one did you check out the tutorial lin ki sent i nyou last post :) its still good though :) keep at it

yeah i checked it out but im still trying to figure out how to use smudging in the best way ect. :P

is it just me; or did this guy take the sig daniel made and just changed the character that's in it? -__-"

i be watching you.

severed arow

is it just me; or did this guy take the sig daniel made and just changed the character that's in it? -__-"

i be watching you.

Kid are you mad cause your fucking ugly irl? I followed this sig tut for the most part http://www.13dots.com/sig/tutpart23au.jpg

now gtfo my thread and go kill yourself.

That response wasn't needed ....

i be watching you.

Kid are you mad cause your fucking ugly irl? I followed this sig tut for the most part http://www.13dots.com/sig/tutpart23au.jpg

Yes it was, hes been posting bs on my threads.

severed arow

i be watching you.

Yes it was, hes been posting bs on my threads.

Still... you don't know if he's ugly irl and really... go kill yourself? It really wasnt needed all he did was dis your gfx :L

Yeah i know i rendered it in like a minute and a half. But yeah, it was my first time smudging and I didn't use a tutorial or anything and I just wanted to see what I could do which is why its just a character on it and there isnt a whole lot going on :O