the LEGENDARY blak cook bh video 2 :D

zi damage zi

zi damage zi

Windows Movie Maker... :S

lol who cares? its quick simple and easy i cba spending days and days on editing fuck that

x itsonme x

the only reason i clicked this topic is because i thought the description said "HUGE TITS" and i gatta say im disappointed

zi damage zi

the only reason i clicked this topic is because i thought the description said "HUGE TITS" and i gatta say im disappointed

lmao :(

i liked it, one of the most enjoyable rune pure vids ive seen anyway, liked the simple editing, chill music & gud pking clips.

the THOR thing was abit wierd tho :p

zi damage zi

i liked it, one of the most enjoyable rune pure vids ive seen anyway, liked the simple editing, chill music & gud pking clips.

the THOR thing was abit wierd tho :p

thor is a mythic god thing who looked like a rune pure and recked kids with a big hammer lol

lol who cares? its quick simple and easy i cba spending days and days on editing fuck that

why should i watch a wannabe pure that uses wmm?

why should i watch a wannabe pure that uses wmm?

moron

Edit: I actually enjoyed watching a rune pure video , goodjob :d I like the simple editing , showing that u don't need to be a good editor to be a succesfull pker.

Oh god damn, such crap editing, show full screen and keep use WMM as you do and I would give you 5/5 stars (had to say that cus of guys flaming for WMM) :D

Showing full screen makes it more enjoyable in my opinion, other than that it is a good vid.