Hacked.

donotblinkk

donotblinkk

about 3 weeks ago, i got hacked.

the account that i got hacked on got 44 def, (it was 1), and i knew i would never be up for getting 70 def.

i told my friend about it, and he said i should go out with a "bang" by pvping, just for the hell of it.

we did some pvp tricks, made about 2m and bought pking supplies. after a few days of pvp with no good drops, i quit.

PLEASE REALIZE: i'm not here to beg or anything.

after seeing that there was a new bh with better loots, i considered making another pure and continuing my goal towards joining FOE.

now isn't a very good time for me to start from scratch, and i was wondering if anybody had any accounts that they can give me.

it doesn't have to be amazing, i just thought maybe here, i could get a fresh start with the help of some fellow pkers.

thanks for your time.

P.S. the reason this is my first post, is because my other forum account got deleted.

Sorry, begging for accounts isn't allowed, good luck with making a new pure if you do make one...

Some friendly advice, if you don't make it yourself you'll be constantly at risk of recovery...do yourself a favor and make it yourself.