Zammyp00ns83

Slee

95% of the vid is you fighting people that are 5+ below your combat level...you show no skill in competing with people above or even with your combat level..besides for that it was pretty decent, music was different but who cares, its about the pking.

Guest Emote|Muse

95% of the vid is you fighting people that are 5+ below your combat level...you show no skill in competing with people above or even with your combat level..besides for that it was pretty decent, music was different but who cares, its about the pking.

Oh, there you are again, expected.

Since you love to pick apart videos looking specifically for something you can complain about (Because you're obviously a PKing guru, aren't you? Considering your video was littered with staff bashes and pray drops[at 99 pray])

Instead of actually talking about what matters (the hybridding), of course you decided to stray to the subject of him killing lower levels. in PVP you're going to either kill lower levels or higher levels, are you saying you'd rather it be in a BH +1 world with some boring Edgeville melee PKing?

If you'd actually went through the video:

21 clips

9 less than 5 combats lower than him

12 more than 5 combats lower than him

Yeah, really 95% lower levels, dipshit.

I can't even find your video, copyrighted or something I'd imagine, but honestly, you of all people can't be talking about showing no skill, your first video was on a turmoil 99 strength account (real challenge, right) and you still managed to make a terrible video, I'm also pretty sure if you went through every clip in your video the levels wouldn't be much different.

I know you tried to make it look like you're giving honest C&C but it's pretty obvious you're just here because of your fucking butthurt vendetta against Slee caused by him slaying you, fucking drop it 2009 product.

I liked it Slee, albeit junk clips you're getting better at hybridding every day.

cheers for the comments everyone, appreciate it.

@6 9i

1st, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 11th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th clips are all higher levels. You can't say I don't kill higher levels when I clearly can and do.

Of course I'm going to kill lower levels when I'm in PvP, if you want to stick to your own levels then there's level 1 Edgeville BH.

Since you love to pick apart videos looking specifically for something you can complain about (Because you're obviously a PKing guru, aren't you? Considering your video was littered with staff bashes and pray drops[at 99 pray])

Instead of actually talking about what matters (the hybridding), of course you decided to stray to the subject of him killing lower levels. in PVP you're going to either kill lower levels or higher levels, are you saying you'd rather it be in a BH +1 world with some boring Edgeville melee PKing?

21 clips

I can't even find your video, copyrighted or something I'd imagine, but honestly, you of all people can't be talking about showing no skill, your first video was on a turmoil 99 strength account (real challenge, right) and you still managed to make a terrible video, I'm also pretty sure if you went through every clip in your video the levels wouldn't be much different.

I know you tried to make it look like you're giving honest C&C but it's pretty obvious you're just here because of your fucking butthurt vendetta against Slee caused by him slaying you, fucking drop it 2009 product.

I liked it Slee, albeit junk clips you're getting better at hybridding every day.

18 clips of kids below his combat level

3 clips of kids over his combat level

:mellow:

your video was littered with staff bashes and pray drops[at 99 pray])

1 Staff bash due to a dead click to scimmy..hmm

and there was no pray drops.  :nice:

idfc if he was fighting lvl 30's slee's a sick pker and i still think its pretty badass that he carries around so many runes lol

whats with the name change though, is it to trick pures into thinking your a dumb main or what

21 clips

18 clips of kids below his combat level

3 clips of kids over his combat level

:mellow:

your video was littered with staff bashes and pray drops[at 99 pray])

1 Staff bash due to a dead click to scimmy..hmm

and there was no pray drops.  :nice:

So by your logic of "fair fights" you should have been fighting other people with 95+ prayer and the ancient curses. I can recall your video consisting of you shitting all over people on the normal prayer book while you leached their stats, and they never stood a chance.

Don't call other people out when there's holes in your game too, it's hypocritical; what this is really about (so it seems) is that you are still hurt over me killing you on your pure.

Until you have a video out of you dropping people your level and above (with turmoil) then stop posting flame on my topics. It's not CC, it's blatant flame-bait.