Is my account fucked?cough my friends...

worldpker666

worldpker666

So the other day my friend may or may not have purchased sum money off a site yes i know its cheating i told him that...anyway the other day he went onto his account and was banned for 14 days buz of marcoing...now.  Will hte money he got from the macroing be taken off or not he isnt going to apeal it just gonna accept the 14 days so will he keep hte money?

was his first offence btw

you will always keep the money as far as im aware lol, but the ban stays as it is, you will have to just wait it out lol. :victory:

worldpker666

well i mean he has been an account scince like 04 and this is his first offence that is rlly big other then language and shit

worldpker666

w8 so after 1 14 day ban and first offnce he will be perm muted?did i read that right cuz hes stil in the green zone for both mute and ban well ban hes in middle now

sounds like bs to me, ive never heard of 14 day bans.

They give 7 day bans, and 14 day bans.

@ OP

You're dumb.

Peek A Boo

This just happened to me and this is what they are going to do to you. You will be perm muted all your stats will be taken to level 1 (including hp so good luck training) and you will have absolutely no items on your account at all.

worldpker666

^^ wouldnt doubt it ive had like 3 different worldpker666 thriplet accs all mine so u prolly fought 1 of em i been playing scince classic