The Toy Tank...Locked

Slash

Yep just my luck i got 99range on monday and i was cooking to get 67cook for addy gloves and i go to log on and it says

"your account has been locked under suspecion is is stolen"

i did the appeal and shit and is gonna take 3days for them to review it.. yet i filled everything in and not to mention i've spent 1200 hours in the past 3-4months getting the 99range and levels.

-

To Make things worse A friend pm'd me on my main when i log'd on it b/c i couldnt get on toy and said he say me pking all out in bh earlier in the day.. yet last i was on i was cooking in edgeville fml.

worried for my defence and worried that i might not even get it back at all the way  jagex fail at stuff :(

-

i was planning on joining foe when the summer began and i had more time since no school. but now if my defence is fucked up it wont happen  :rip:

-

If  i don't get toy back i might even quit rs. Gave my other pure away to a good friend since i was succeeding so far with toy and im not the type of person to take back gifts.

-

As for my main, maxed as it is but i don't like using it b/c it's boring i use it for my main clan's warring and events and thats it. Everything else i did on rs was on toy.

-

It's pissing me off i gotta wait 3 days for jagex to make a decision but all i can do is sit back and watch the results unfold :/...

Ouch, that sucks, do you have any idea if anyone could of had your password? But hmm, if the account was locked, hacked or not, how could somebody of been pking on it? that makes no sense.

Ouch, that sucks, do you have any idea if anyone could of had your password? But hmm, if the account was locked, hacked or not, how could somebody of been pking on it? that makes no sense.

aparently he was on it pking then maybe wen he xfered it's shit he intentionally got it locked idk

dave said what i was gona say, but yea my acc is locked too lol, if u keep appealing jagex will eventualy given in :p (thats if u dont get it) :victory:

They lock acc's for your own protection, im pretty sure you will get it back once they understand their own mistakes.

Hopefully you can remember the recovs, and early pass's, if so, dont worry mate.

unlucky man, hopfully this pic will make you feel better

Posted Image

?
GTFO
wut?
hows the pic susposed to make me feel better.

and what ultra..?

Fo So Mo No

Posted Image

?
GTFO
wut?

and what ultra..?

1. its a joke... it isnt it ment to make you feel bad about might getting def on your pure

and 2. Ultra love me

Posted Image

?
GTFO
wut?

and what ultra..?

1. its a joke... it isnt it ment to make you feel bad about might getting def on your pure

and 2. Ultra love me

1. Defence ruins account, then i cant join foe as i planned to.

2. it rly shows L.

If you logged on to find it locked someone else couldnt have been pking on it (unless you tried to recover before trying to logg on? lol).

If you logged on to find it locked someone else couldnt have been pking on it (unless you tried to recover before trying to logg on? lol).

i log'ed off at 5:30 est and fell asleep. i woke up and tried to log on at 11pm est and was locked.

-

theres a 5, 1/2hour gap between which is plenty enough time for him to pk/xfer my shit then intentionally afterwards get it locked

i log'ed off at 5:30 est and fell asleep. i woke up and tried to log on at 11pm est and was locked.

-

theres a 5, 1/2hour gap between which is plenty enough time for him to pk/xfer my shit then intentionally afterwards get it locked

I'd bet my bottom dollar that no1 has actually been on the acc, just a mistake by jagex, happend to me several times.

-

I'd bet my bottom dollar that no1 has actually been on the acc, just a mistake by jagex, happend to me several times.

Your bottom dollar? Lol.  And he said that his friend saw him pking, when he was last on cooking for addy gloves.

Hopefully nothing bad happens.  It would suck if you got defence.  It happened to me a few weeks ago, I know how it feels.

And Fo So Mo No, wtf is that picture supposed to mean? You trained defence your self...?

We Go H4rd

Posted Image

?

Rofl yeah atleast its jagex that has it and not some kid that gets def lol

Posted Image

?
GTFO
wut?

and what ultra..?

and 2. Ultra love me

1. Defence ruins account, then i cant join foe as i planned to.

2. it rly shows L.

Crapload of quotes :) I'm continuing it, sucks about your acc man, mine is perm banned cause of my little brother.

mostlikely if the person who was on your account was "pking all out" they didn't get the defence up since they mostlikely thought the account was theres dont worry about it you account will be fine.

If he was PK'ing, he didn't get def.

And he tried to get your account banned, most likely spammed racist things. People reported it, and Jagex saw that it was coming from a different IP. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if he was trying to get you banned. He might have ruined your pure in the process.

That or its all a mistake.