Jump to content

Any active pvp action still going on?


Elv1n_Bow

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would love to get in on the fun.

 

If I have to apply for anything np

 

Got no1 to pm/ not in disc

Need that link if I'm allowed to have

Again, will apply or w/e needed to get in

 

Pked with u boys around 15 years ago as an app but fell out due to irl reasons

 

 

 

Love u beasts, hope I can run train with u all again ❤️ 

Let me know

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.