[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Favourite Fights You Attended?

Jd-

Personally, I haven't been in many 'long fights' I'm very much anti the meta of obsessive returning, and as a leader/warlord was always happy to end a fight when I knew we were beat.

Top 5 (Not in order)

- vR vs ROT - Summer (2011) - The fight that closed them - I can't remember how long it went on for, but I know it was around 4am GMT when it finished.

- No Remorse vs Brutality - Dec 2009 - Was simply a small fight but we showed what our man for man quality could do and competed with them 45v60 - Who were always fantastic man-for-man.

- Renegade vs Ancient Fury - August 2010 - Another man for man quality piece. We'd opened Renegade as a fun clan for the summer. And weeks in we had a 2HR cap vs Ancient Fury who were #3 P2P art the time, 40v70. This fight kicked off our recruitment drive as all posts on RSC were ' Why does it look like Renegade are winning in every shot '. 

- Infliction vs Kill Orgy (Clan Wars - 2011/12) - As the wilderness was dying out, clans started focusing on man-for-man clanwars 30v30/50v50, Kill Orgy had been known for months now as #1 in this art form - but once again the core of Infliction, that had made up big numbers in both NR and RG - showed man for man, who we were and took #1.

- NR vs Frozen Fury - Late 2009 - To put it simply FF had been open for a while, were an established Top 10 Clan. And on day two of being open, we brough 54/55 of our ML and smashed them in minutes, laying the ground for the level of quality NR would show, pound for pound. 

Mmbros99

CD vs Doom during our XLPC rivalry.It was competitive and back and forth from corp Hill to CA. 

Slave Alliance Vs Holy Alliance - massive crash war between 10+ clans which lasted months.  I was in EOS during the time and they had made a come back and started pulling really well. 

Rihana Pm Me

Any of the friday p2p preps vs foe pre eoc

favorite times on the game

life was much easier back then

We've had countless great wars over the years.

Beating fi in a fullout whilst we were down 20 is probably up there

Flames of fury vs red dragon knights v2 - Joined fof when they was a complete masser clan with no audio at all. After getting ventrilo and becoming more organised and after over a year we finally gained #1 rsb clan.

Corruption vs DF - 16 hour fight to prove who the big boys were.

Infliction vs KO - Same as JD went from one of the worst organised clans to the best. Also when we barraged KO fall in lmao.

Genesis vs PH - Had a long fight think it was 8 hours and came out on top.

VR vs DF - Not long before DF closed we gave them a huge beating. And even after I retired I came back and most the fights with DF was fun (sad with doxing what went on)

Zenith vs Foe - Rev cave fight we fought foe and sv inside the revs went on for a couple of hours before foe ended (sorry lads haha) me and @Jd- was going mental. 

prob loads but those r top of my head.