[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

60 or 75 attack?

Mizi

I'm in the middle of building a pure dedicated to cwa/warring, and I'm unable to decide on the attack level I want because I simply don't know the nuances of cwa/warring as a pure. In the case that there is CWA with no gear cap going on then I'm definitely interested in 75 attack, but, I'm not sure if that will screw me over in other departments by making my combat level too high. The dragon dagger at 60 attack seems quite strong, but I know there is something to be said for the biggest single hit possible to get thru Pnecks so maybe there is some merit to the AGS? I can't think of a situation where I would want any other attack level than 60/75, but if there is any case where it would be good to have as far as cwa/warring goes then I'd certainly consider it. I guess I should also ask if people are considering going 60 prayer for chivalry's 15%->18% strength bonus or if that's totally not worth it on a 1 def pure. 

Executions

If the account strictly for cwa/warring I’d say 75att for sure. I was in the same boat thinking about it and only downside would be solo pking you’d be in higher bracket but if you’re not worried about that, Def go 75. I’m training my account atm same way, for cwa/warring and I’ll be 93cb with 75att maxed with 99 pray. If you’re worried about solo pking baby pures hella fast to make for an alt account !

Foe Icey

Attack 75, since God wars dungeon (Armadyl). About prayer I'm not sure is Smite a requirement though.

I guess I should also ask since I know very little about this and I keep seeing other accounts with super high prayer levels, would it be to my benefit to get a very high prayer level like 99? This is truly an account for warring/cwa only, and I'd like to have the best stats possible for it. Since I wrote this post I also saw players using lvl 80 attack weapons in cwa minis, maybe 80 attack is the way to go?

Foe Icey

Foe max prayer is 11 from quest called Desert treasure or is it 13 I don't remember, but anyway attack should be +75 since Armadyl God wars dungeon release back in 2007.

On 3/7/2024 at 2:36 AM, Mizi said:

I guess I should also ask since I know very little about this and I keep seeing other accounts with super high prayer levels, would it be to my benefit to get a very high prayer level like 99? This is truly an account for warring/cwa only, and I'd like to have the best stats possible for it. Since I wrote this post I also saw players using lvl 80 attack weapons in cwa minis, maybe 80 attack is the way to go?

80 may be the go if you also want to pvm on the pure, however cwa/warrring 75 is the strat

• 3 weeks later...