don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Calling in help of all my fellow EAGLES

Nando

Hey Gamers,

I am excited to announce that I am currently working on a new startup that is focused on providing hosting services. As you may already know, Discord is a popular platform for gamers, and it has become the go-to platform for hosting servers. I believe that this is the perfect opportunity to connect with the gaming community and provide them with a quality service.

I would like to invite you to join our Discord server, where you can stay up to date with our latest news and updates, and participate in fun events and giveaways. By joining our community, you will not only help us grow, but also get a chance to interact with other like-minded gamers.

As we all know, a populated server is always more appealing than an empty one. That's why I am asking for your support to help us get our community off the ground. By joining our server, you can help us appear more active and attract more potential customers. This will give us a better chance to succeed and offer you the best gaming experience possible.

Moreover, as a token of our appreciation for your support, we will be hosting various giveaways and events that you can participate in to win exciting prizes. We want to make sure that our community members are rewarded for their loyalty and dedication.

In conclusion, I would be honored if you could join us on our journey to building a thriving gaming community. Here is the link to our Discord server: https://discord.gg/allgeniushost Thank you for your time and consideration, and we hope to see you soon in our server!

i had chatgpt write me that u guys can just mute and put in in folder if u want but find it in your hearts to help a sand nigga out!

Edited by Nando

i joined it but i will mostly lurk because i dont rly understand much about that kind of stuff. read all ur rules too ,no worries from me i wont fuck it up for u. 

Edited by aethrum
edited after i gathered more info
2 hours ago, aethrum said:

i joined it but i will mostly lurk because i dont rly understand much about that kind of stuff. read all ur rules too ,no worries from me i wont fuck it up for u. 

Thanks for the help man dont worry about lurking.

On 4/17/2023 at 4:27 PM, Foe Icey said:

We are United States players in UK we use Ventrilo, I hope I'm understood:)

Haven’t seen that been mentioned in ages almost forgot it existed

X WE ARE138
On 4/17/2023 at 10:27 AM, Foe Icey said:

We are United States players in UK we use Ventrilo, I hope I'm understood:)

No way ur from the states if so howd u get in thru someones trunk or what?????

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...