[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Atoll warning

Foe Icey

I checked kruk in atoll back in 2010 monkey general at bridge and I turned my back away, later you know after gwd then I got banned perm. Seemed serious 2007 xd.

I can't even imagine what's there now 😄

11 hours ago, Foe Icey said:

I checked kruk in atoll back in 2010 monkey general at bridge and I turned my back away, later you know after gwd then I got banned perm. Seemed serious 2007 xd.

I can't even imagine what's there now 😄

are you making a post using the auto complete feature on your phone?

4 hours ago, Mike said:

hang urself

Cake or pie? I can tell a lot about you by which one you pick. It may seem silly, but cake people and pie people are really different. I know which one I hope you are, but that's not for me to decide. So, what is it? Cake or pie?

6 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Cake or pie? I can tell a lot about you by which one you pick. It may seem silly, but cake people and pie people are really different. I know which one I hope you are, but that's not for me to decide. So, what is it? Cake or pie?

Cake, bout those guys there any solutions how to solve problem we may ask UK for help though they will do it.

6 hours ago, Foe Icey said:

Cake, bout those guys there any solutions how to solve problem we may ask UK for help though they will do it.

Hello UK speaking, cake is better than pie unless

19 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

I can't even imagine what's there now 😄

19 hours ago, Tabzu said:

Hello UK speaking, cake is better than pie unless

I have been using random paragraph sentences on him for awhile, he's so baked he answers them truthfully every time.

13 hours ago, Mike said:

I can't even imagine what's there now 😄

I love the feel of wood curls flying off the lathe as I begin to shape the log in front of me. The sound of scraping changes based on the wetness of the wood, the speed at which the lathe is turning, and the type of cut I am making. The smell and feel of wet wood being turned are unique. The water is sprayed out as I cut through the different layers of wood. A log can turn into anything one's imagination can think of with the right set of hands-on tools. I have those hands and imagination. I use all of my senses and intuition to create a beautiful object. That is why I enjoy turning wood.