[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

It is done

Cole Mind

image.png.be78c35397b17f4b5984c89d20cb5e61.pngimage.png.f9dbca4f9e399bd3395decf444c9d753.png

Aside from the upcoming update from prayer for Desert Treasure 2, this account is now perfectly and completely quested and skilled. It has everything I could ever want out of a 60 attack account. Given that I already have a maxed 25 defer, all I have left to do is finish finally fucking finish training with bursting/chinning without having to drop stupid fucking bones in MM1 tunnels. 

26 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

since when can pures do it? also what does it give you? 

arceus monkey madness island teleport lets you get back without talking to daero.

Biggest thing it gives is access to MM2 tunnels for the most afk and fastest training locations for range and mage. Fuck dropping bones in mm1 tunnels.

EDIT: You just can't get access to the training after the quest because you haven't completed daero's training.

Edited by Cole Mind
Updated what I said
16 hours ago, Cole Mind said:

arceus monkey madness island teleport lets you get back without talking to daero.

Biggest thing it gives is access to MM2 tunnels for the most afk and fastest training locations for range and mage. Fuck dropping bones in mm1 tunnels.

EDIT: You just can't get access to the training after the quest because you haven't completed daero's training.

can you wear heavy ballista now with 1def??