don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Need tech help.

Alcohol

I have some problems with my internet

On both my phone and pc it says im connected but i cant open rl/osrs forums/foe forums disc/ twitch but things like yt do work

I resetted my router/turned it of and back on but that didnt work..

Any1 know what i can do or experienced this before?

27 minutes ago, Jordai said:

Could be DNS related, take a pic and show what it says when you try go to the forum sites

Also contact your ISP?

Its in dutch though but this is whati get when i load forums

Gonna contact them tomorro before work to see if they can help if i still have this problem.

Screenshot_20230301-163337_Chrome.jpg

8 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

does vpn work?

Tried to dl one but it said i dont have internet connection lol

Change your country to something like Syria or Jordan and Egypt may work I don't know but anyway the problem is very simple try to unload your PC from programs using CPU then open your hard and clean it from dust. What else? Order unlimited mb/gb upload internet xd

try clearing cache/using incognito, do you get the same problem when using a different browser? 

can also open cmd and type: 

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

8 hours ago, Foe Icey said:

Change your country to something like Syria or Jordan and Egypt may work I don't know but anyway the problem is very simple try to unload your PC from programs using CPU then open your hard and clean it from dust. What else? Order unlimited mb/gb upload internet xd

The robot clicked disapprovingly, gurgled briefly inside its cubical interior and extruded a pony glass of brownish liquid. "Sir, you will undoubtedly end up in a drunkard's grave, dead of hepatic cirrhosis," it informed me virtuously as it returned my ID card. I glared as I pushed the glass across the table.

Given that it's happening on multiple devices while connected to your wifi tells me the issue stems from your network. Either there is something wrong with your isp, or it's your router/modem.

I'm betting your isp gave you the router. Get a new one if you've had it for over 2-3 years and you no longer have a warranty on it.

Sounds like your router can't reach out to the internet, so maybe your router lost it's public IPV4 address lease with the isp. 

7 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

The robot clicked disapprovingly, gurgled briefly inside its cubical interior and extruded a pony glass of brownish liquid. "Sir, you will undoubtedly end up in a drunkard's grave, dead of hepatic cirrhosis," it informed me virtuously as it returned my ID card. I glared as I pushed the glass across the table.

Your internet/router ip address has been banned from osrs/Foe forums etc... by admins. try resetting/refreshing internet while ip changes, download program which shows you your IP and reset router while ip changes, that should work. Those admins/mods which do this thinks that internet ip of user doesn't change 😄

15 hours ago, Foe Icey said:

Your internet/router ip address has been banned from osrs/Foe forums etc... by admins. try resetting/refreshing internet while ip changes, download program which shows you your IP and reset router while ip changes, that should work. Those admins/mods which do this thinks that internet ip of user doesn't change 😄

It was a good idea. At least, they all thought it was a good idea at the time. Hindsight would reveal that in reality, it was an unbelievably terrible idea, but it would take another week for them to understand that. Right now, at this very moment. they all agreed that it was the perfect course of action for the current situation.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Tabzu said:

@Bobbyany chance u help ur good with IT

He’s already sorted it so I don’t need to help.

I’m sure ym can help with after care tho