[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Almost 2m str xp today

Damned

I hope you all know this all started as a joke, but at near 50m str xp,  I was hassled by "P K Slays" and I felt challenged, this motivated both of us to smash out 200m as soon as we could.

Before taking him serious, he would always try sabotage my xp, which pissed me off, at that point he didnt believe i was up for the grind, but was very curious.

He would keep his eye on everyone  that was going for 200m  and make sure they didnt sneakily get it before him, such as a zerk named "Abcdef" that promised he'd stop at 100m all because P K Slays was on his ass about it, kid is good entertainment during this grind, already too many people with 200m str, making the ranks too high, which is why i decided to try get ahead with it for my first 200m, massive biceps, never forget

With all this time ive made sure to keep at least 30m str xp gap between him and I, just to make sure he doesnt sneakily beat me while i take a break here and there

f5d80b87c6b4294b0328a7de81d708e1.png

533ff910762fff3fba81f5ec6f70323e.pngf43d2799ca039e744b4f7cb90573d455.png

a year friendship later and I will try bring him to foe, hes my type of guy, just know he wont level prayer or attack and that is his only account

Back in the day in higher-force we had a high council named something like celticsfan3 or something like that. He went for 200m strength experience. We all thought he was nuts for doing it but it was an awesome achievement. 

Keep grinding man if you got a goal. It'll feel sweet when you finish.