[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

What would be the best mage xp per hour 85 - 94 magic?

Kaybizz

I got the Monkey Madness tannels accessable and was thinking about smoke barraging up to shadow barrage all the way up to 94 and was curious if that would be the best method.

Idk about best but maybe compare it with ice bursting and see whats better exp. No idea about shadow and smoke barrage as I’ve legit never used either spell ever 

Also could potentially do like water surges in nmz with a tome of water and mad as fuck gear, would be pretty quick exp and also pretty afk

enchanting bolts is the fastest method but very expensive and click intensive. i would just ice burst as it's half the price of shadow barrage and only 15% less xp.

otherwise you can afk splash the best combat spell you can to 94 (takes like 20m and 90 hours vs 40m and 20 hours of bursting)

7 hours ago, Lay tha Dds said:

Idk about best but maybe compare it with ice bursting and see whats better exp. No idea about shadow and smoke barrage as I’ve legit never used either spell ever 

Also could potentially do like water surges in nmz with a tome of water and mad as fuck gear, would be pretty quick exp and also pretty afk

this^ gl training