Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

We should be doing this too

Damned

The reddit ironman army are really gonna spite vote PVP content polls, didnt realise how important polls are, and its the reason why we have no pvp updates, the ironmen/pvm scene love to see the wildy receive no updates 

We need to communicate better with these developers until they give us what we want, I dont want to start ranting, sooner than you know it this game will be dead for us, so lets make sure FOE end on a positive note or never end at all

Edited by Damned

I’ve voted on one account so far but will end up voting on all my accounts. There’s only 18,000 votes so far. Lets say it gets to 25000, we only need 6250 no votes to make sure the dragon pickaxe stays locked behind the wilderness ❤️

1 hour ago, ceZa said:

Lame ass non pvpers huh ye let’s go vote boys otherwise this game will be dead for the pvpers as you say 

Upsetting that clans have such dodgy rep

2 legit 2 quit 

8 hours ago, W3` said:

i cant believe the concept of playing iron men actually took hold...lol I would never.

It's our fault we let it happen, they expect us to vote on every poll and to spam reddit, twitter and discord with our feedback, well thats what i feel is the only way to go about it.

Korrasi failed by 0.2% or something, which I didnt even know was being polled, because who the fuck sits there and reads every osrs update, they have horrible update posts, massive blob of writing that makes no sense half the time, also why would we vote on ironman content we know nothing about, if it says iron man anywhere on the page, i usually exit out.

Its so easy to get 75% and win a poll, these stupid runescape players do what theyre told, you tell them to start ironman, they do it, you tell them pvp is popping off, make a pure, they will do it.  

If they mentioned 1 defence pures the amount of time they mention the word ironman on the osrs main page, everyone will start making pures and eventually itll be meta again, but as of now, pvp is dead

Thanks for reading my rant 

Just don't start doing drop party's at falador party room and no private partys also...

I can vote in mages bank but I need P2P it's my home...