[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Why u 0n me? Oh (dumb fuck gets lured twice - a storyboard)

makla

so im at high altar by my lonesome and 2v1ed some level 70 shitters in multi, ran out of food died and returned 30 seconds later and they were gone. they were talking shit at the bank but too pussy to fight me again so i went undercover on my level 40

WRy3msU.png

gcQOEP1.png

some random gives my level 40 a burning amulet and i tele up on my level 40 and these idiots tele up after me. I had my pure waiting there so I kill one and the other rat logs. They go back to the bank and more flaming ensues until i hop on @S9 03 's zerker and start flaming myself

zdVExG3.png

gAhjFkR.png

1jMLxu8.png

dCYhUO0.png

So I convinced them to tele up to lava maze as if we're team and i kill the same guy on the zerker again r0fl (his buddy logged out)

9KSJML2.png

Went back to the bank for the final k0

uQb14hh.png

y2m9D7T.png

I was laughing too hard to take kill pics but whoever fo rm is ty for my 300k i appreciate it

Edited by makla
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lmao i used to have so much fun doing this shit back in day alotta times i got so many ppl thinking i was randoms from forums buying whips i would look up like 9999 accs a day and find all the 70s-96s buying whips or other rares for a shitty low price that whenever they finally get there first pm they wpuld freak out and tell me they wil come ANYWHERE WHEREEVER I AM and i was always "too busy gettin all skills reqs to get max quest points to ever take a break to meet them anywhere else" lol...man i hated when they introduced the GE i made close to 300m talking ppl into crossing boarder in edge..before the boarder it was like taking candy from a fucking baby i kid u not it was so fucking easy all u had to do was have some1 follow u like 10 steps away almost by the bank and u could launch them into wild with certain skill emotes at that time it was the sleepy hat lolol.. i had all the kill pics on first foe forums back in day mostly all hween masks and cash stacks some of em got transfered to new forums or i reposted or got after 2nd forums or w.e but some petty no name ranks that got there first council rank deleted all my forum posts/kill pics for another no name that were butt buddys thats not even foe anymore lol figured he wouldnt of lasted long by way he was always starting shit with every1 in cc