[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

75 attack was the wrong move.

vampman

Hey guys. made my first baby pure and went for a staff of the dead with teleblock... 

I've now realised that I don't have the balls to risk a staff of the dead whilst learning to PK

currently making another baby pure but going for a 50 attack Gmauler with 85 range 85 mage. Will this be a better character to learn on?

any tips or ideas ?

75 attack is just fine. Toxic staffs are very strong for pures, the more you pk with us the more confident you’ll get. I’d focus on maxing your 75 attack pure before making any other new pures 

Daddy stink

Your combat is just fine man. Most of us are 80s and up. Risk what you are comfortable risking and we always get phat loot anyways. But make the baby and have fun doing pvp if that’s your kinda thing too. 

X WE ARE138

Yah why not just risk toxic??? Yah idk what u were thinking goin for a pk acc with risk if ur not comfortable risking ayeee..what cb lvl r u bro i have all cb lvls ill do some practice fights wit u i havent played in months so im rusty af

6 hours ago, Polar said:

Practice on ur 75 attacker with cheap gear. Practicing on a gmauler won't help you improve as fast.

6 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

75att is op

no 75 att is tank range/tank I think... who has +75 att will have to increase theyr base def level to minimum +40 def...

Fake Smile
6 hours ago, Foe Icey said:

no 75 att is tank range/tank I think... who has +75 att will have to increase theyr base def level to minimum +40 def...

no it's not. literally every clan member is 75att +

wizarddeath

I’d be glad to practice with you bro I’m in a similar boat with my zerker which I’ve stopped using pretty much 

On 7/8/2022 at 8:04 AM, Funky said:

75 attack is just fine. Toxic staffs are very strong for pures, the more you pk with us the more confident you’ll get. I’d focus on maxing your 75 attack pure before making any other new pures 

Yeah I concur with Funky

Just use an Ahrim staff to pk with so you aren't risking a ton