Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Need GFX

k or as i

NEED GFX DONE FOR MY DISCORD ANYONE CAN HELP?

dm me      (dot) --->   .Korasi#5471

Edited by k or as i
1 hour ago, Jonah said:

@GFX he needs you for his discord

I’m not joining the clan. Way to toxic of a community. Literally just a bunch of internet gangsters with little man syndrome who feel the need to prove how “tough” they’re over discord and ts3. I ain’t got time for people like that I was trying to find a clan with community and respect for one another.. Not a clan with a bunch of children talking shit to everyone over anything. Shits a mess. Y’all need to grow up a bit and maybe get punched in the mouth a few times so you can realize you’re not shit. This doesn’t go for every single person I’ve encountered tho I did meet a handful of good people and to them I’m very sorry you have to deal with these bums lol. Hope it works out for the few people that aren’t total D bags.

On 5/21/2022 at 3:24 AM, lol said:

I’m not joining the clan. Way to toxic of a community. Literally just a bunch of internet gangsters with little man syndrome who feel the need to prove how “tough” they’re over discord and ts3. I ain’t got time for people like that I was trying to find a clan with community and respect for one another.. Not a clan with a bunch of children talking shit to everyone over anything. Shits a mess. Y’all need to grow up a bit and maybe get punched in the mouth a few times so you can realize you’re not shit. This doesn’t go for every single person I’ve encountered tho I did meet a handful of good people and to them I’m very sorry you have to deal with these bums lol. Hope it works out for the few people that aren’t total D bags.

yikers

• 1 month later...

@lol

• 3 weeks later...

as player who plays every single gather/cm or teammatch C's 1.6 I mean, it would be different if we would be sitting and dealing with @'s and &'s dealing with them kicking simple kids out of computer labs let's say so they could qualify to internationall... But about gfx you can ask your roommate in uni it will be done in an hour two. SOAD...