don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

On this day 10 years ago

Troy

BlackMirror

I remember 10 years ago my uncle Terry showed me this. It was awkward because im not aussie, nor into footy. But he showed me and my crush (almost girlfriend) the bit. She didnt seem interested, but when we were young she didnt seem interested in much. See her parents didnt really like her or her siblings, and proved it with how they treated them. Zero basic needs taken cared of; they skipped town when she was 17. We found out years later they had moved to west Texas. Her dad Lloyd worked in the oil fields as a diesel mechanic, and bounced between jobs often. That was strange because he made a decent living, I always thought it would be easy to just settle down. But thats tough for a drifter. He had this huge german shepherd dog, she was so fun to play with. I always wondered what happened to that dog.

On 4/6/2022 at 11:22 PM, BlackMirror said:

I remember 10 years ago my uncle Terry showed me this. It was awkward because im not aussie, nor into footy. But he showed me and my crush (almost girlfriend) the bit. She didnt seem interested, but when we were young she didnt seem interested in much. See her parents didnt really like her or her siblings, and proved it with how they treated them. Zero basic needs taken cared of; they skipped town when she was 17. We found out years later they had moved to west Texas. Her dad Lloyd worked in the oil fields as a diesel mechanic, and bounced between jobs often. That was strange because he made a decent living, I always thought it would be easy to just settle down. But thats tough for a drifter. He had this huge german shepherd dog, she was so fun to play with. I always wondered what happened to that dog.

why did i read this