[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

The Night Before March

nolifeleft

What a amazing month we got coming up I was going to put it up in fancy colors but I thought why not put it off the top of dome. Well here you go Foe turns 18 she’s legal she ain’t be on no fake taxi sorry she’s in the making of doing only fans she wants that cheddar I heard @DTRthe boss in actors . Meanwhile blow out the candles cause it’s anniversary trip and it’s OVERRRRRRRR for any clan our clan yep that’s right we’re pulling 500 all led by the main gordie @Jordailove u bro happy anniversary man crazy how far we came one minute your in league next minute you logged out love all you guys and to the new people I met along this crazy journey of me being in foe big news ahead man I’m so happy announce man and we coordinated it well a foe irl meetup between @zl8l @Gerald n me gonna be dope as fuck all entering what we listen to as the drain it will be a moment we will all remember @DTRyour a bitch for not coming seeing your the closest . We putting out a FOE vlog that day for YouTube called FOE TOWN ON BOSTON edited nicely shit gonna be a movie. On another note happy anniversary month to foe you know you guys are still young 18 not that old happy birthday anyways here’s a toast to the drain gang world tour 2022 when trendy comes on we shall look at each other and be like damn this is it gonna dope I wanna go on stage so bad yo @K2Pyou should come bro anyways yo happy anniversary month love u your boy nolife #BOSTONTAKEOVER #FOE #VLOG MAN SO MUCH HYPE AS I TYPE HAILEY DADDY LOVES YOU SO MUCH I KNOW IM NOT THE BEST FATHER BUT I GIVE YOU ALL THAT I LIVE FOR LOVE YAI DADDY LOFES YOU XX