1k Post Count/ Fatality Diss Track Complete

nolifeleft

A FAMILY NOT A FORUM

EAGLES EYES

As i type this I am faded beyond belief on the stickiest of pine three joints to make this topic so i had to make it prime.Crazy right 1k post counts thats on yai thats me damn the time has went that quick. You would be suprised how much in life you can learn just from a imaginary game clan. Im not gonna lie you can call it sus ive learned so much about a different side I never knew advancing me in many ways in life. I never got one thousand posts on a game forum or let alone a forum so that tells you FOE community is where its at even if you dont currently game after having a maxed account( an account i got every 99 IN FOE) As I stand infront of 200 plus people saying this as I hold the award in my right hand joint of high tolerance usa in my mouth I want to thank the people of this clan people like @Jensenwho gave me a rune axe and 25k and told me goodluck in august 2017 and started this journey out for me. I wanna thank @Craigfor getting me my mith gloves I love you for that all my UK bros u know who u are too many u mention 3D CHESS which basically eastern members ive met in life / smoke gang / drain and all my friends that supported me when I wrote those three pieces I want to thank you for embracing my new name and change in direction i went from nolifeleft to yung yai if you reading this I love you more then you would know thanks for the memories peace and yai all my ninjas foe top 2022 love enjoy some yeat on me

* TRACK INFORMATION *

(AS FOR THE FATALITY DISS TRACK THERE IS A SONG CALLED CEMENT/FACE OF YAI OUT THERE IT RUNS 3.14 MINUTES AND WAS RECORDED A WEEK AGO ON IPHONE TO A GRISELDA BEAT AT AROUND 4 AM THERES A SNIPPET OUT THAT ONLY 2 MEMBERS OF 3D CHESS HAVE THEY CAN PLAY IT THEY CERTIFIED SO MUCH ON THE WAY)

15 minutes ago, Daddy stink said:

Congratulations on the post count Yai. Yai worldwide 2022. If you heard these exclusive snippets you were lucky. Life changing experience

love bro 

1 hour ago, Rites said:

couldn't imagine having that many posts tbh

11k that’s fair is that all real lol or nah 

Edited by nolifeleft

cant fucking  wait for CEMENT/FACE OF YAI it's 3 minutes 14 seconds long to precisely mirror the Pi ratio found in nature thus perfectly exemplifying the abstract laws which underlie the beauty of nature itself

5 hours ago, zl8l said:

cant fucking  wait for CEMENT/FACE OF YAI it's 3 minutes 14 seconds long to precisely mirror the Pi ratio found in nature thus perfectly exemplifying the abstract laws which underlie the beauty of nature itself

Not a coincidence...

5 hours ago, Colin said:

@K2P/ @Divine Can you change nolifeleft-->Young YAI on forums?

I think it's about time