[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Why is it important for the world to know you have options?

nolifeleft

when you act like something is your only option (very rarely is something ever truly your only option) it makes you appear desperate, which is off-putting.

for example when it comes to getting a date, if you act like it's your only opportunity, the girl is going to pick up on that desperation and be turned off (and also make her question "other people must not like him, why would I?"). It's basically giving the other person too much power by letting them know what a significant difference they could make in your life, which usually results in: 1) the person being scared away due to feeling responsible for your feelings; or 2) the person taking advantage of that power. either case, not an ideal scenario. Same applies to work, friendship, etc.

my approach is to always be conscious of the fact that you do have options (if you're certain of this yourself, people pick up on it), while not letting that scare you from choosing one of them

1 hour ago, zl8l said:

when you act like something is your only option (very rarely is something ever truly your only option) it makes you appear desperate, which is off-putting.

for example when it comes to getting a date, if you act like it's your only opportunity, the girl is going to pick up on that desperation and be turned off (and also make her question "other people must not like him, why would I?"). It's basically giving the other person too much power by letting them know what a significant difference they could make in your life, which usually results in: 1) the person being scared away due to feeling responsible for your feelings; or 2) the person taking advantage of that power. either case, not an ideal scenario. Same applies to work, friendship, etc.

my approach is to always be conscious of the fact that you do have options (if you're certain of this yourself, people pick up on it), while not letting that scare you from choosing one of them

dude you hit me hard in the chest with this one I know she feels responsible for my feelings that’s why she left and ghosted me shit sucks 

16 hours ago, nolifeleft said:

What’s your opinion on this why should it be known you can have multiple option in life 

interesting question, I feel like people want to feel validated and supported in their way of thinking, being, and doing be considered the "right" way to do things, even tho life isn't a "one size fits all" reality.  I could care less what other people do, I respect everyone's way of living as long it doesn't mentally or physically harm others in the process.  I may not agree or support it, but agreeance/support/conformity isn't a form of disrespect which sadly, so many people nowadays think "if you don't support it, you're against it" and vice versa.