[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Proposed PvP changes announced today

K2P

https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/the-pvp-arena?oldschool=1#_ga=2.50032358.1961901708.1644937857-1460815034.1644706699

Post your thoughts on these potential updates.

“The non-cosmetic rewards can only be used in the following PvP-enabled areas:

The Wilderness
PvP Worlds
Soul Wars
Castle Wars
Fight Pits”

no mention of clan wars ^

“In addition to the juicy loot we've proposed so far, we'd also like to open the discussion on some other rewards - an amulet that can save you from critical PvP damage, with a cooldown between uses, a potion that grants immunity from future Binding spells, without helping against already-existing Binds, and a new left-click teleport than can be used up to level 30 Wilderness.”

“While wearing the charged Amulet of Souls, if you take damage in PvP that would normally kill you, you are granted another life. You’ll recover from the lethal damage with 5 HP, curing any Poison or Venom in the process.”

“Thaw Potions can be consumed to grant immunity from Binding spells for 10 seconds. You'll have to be careful when you decide to pop the pot though! They provide no benefit if you are currently bound and can only be used every two minutes.”

They also mentioned that pures will be getting a void like set for pvp. 

what do you all think of these proposed changes?

not sure how it's going to bring people back to pvp if im honest, just adds a different dynamic which could be refreshing. also hope i haven't made a zerk build for the past two months for void-like armour to be released for 1 def

4 hours ago, Swanslayer said:

not sure how it's going to bring people back to pvp if im honest, just adds a different dynamic which could be refreshing. also hope i haven't made a zerk build for the past two months for void-like armour to be released for 1 def

it'll be shit for 1 def don't worry

4 hours ago, Swanslayer said:

agree

Loving the 1 def armor and 30 def gloves. Hoping this helps activity and interest in pvp as a whole and we continue to get update

Just vote yes on everything pvp related 

6 hours ago, Swanslayer said:

ye i mean it wont attract new players, it will just make the good ones more op, and give pvmers a better chance at making it out with some lewtations

Man wtf is this bs??

Dam wish they came out with a single like dmm world but OG osrs from 05 06 with no updates...this shits getting outta hand lol cool i guess for pure shit tho