Pking

Clawed Ags

76k to enter the wilderness would be intense. no more 1 itemers.

but yeah, it sucks when people pray specs.. so sad lol.

cause you can't 1 item a dscim? woohoo for your +24k on that..

One word to describe this bullshit "PUSSY". 

fuck off new-fag.

who are you kid?  (n)

Me or him?

hadunigger not you,

but dont know if you saw another reply i quoted you on a bit ago..

i was literally going to change my pures name to ketamine tomorrow morning when i woke up, just thought of it..

so thanks for ruining my night/tomorrow  :wow:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• HADUKEN

• Clawed Ags

• Ketamine

fuck off new-fag.

who are you kid?  (n)

Me or him?

hadu****** not you,

i was literally going to change my pures name to ketamine tomorrow morning when i woke up, just thought of it..

apperantly im hadu*****

fuck off new-fag.

who are you kid?  (n)

Me or him?

My bad :/

fuck off new-fag.

who are you kid?  (n)

Me or him?

hadu****** not you,

apperantly im hadu*****

yes you are, because foe *'s you N1gg3r..

so if you'd rather just be HADU-DICK-IN-MOUTH I'm sure that can be more easily arranged..

oh and btw, apparently* dumbshit

As soon as someone prays my specs I put pray on and leave it on the whole fight, they later die cuz they cant hybrid.

0--o0---o-o0

I understand entering wildy w/o 76K... (returning to fights and such) but make it so you can't attack anyone without risking... as far as teleing, they should've left it how it was before where you couldn't tele in BH worlds... praying is just annoying as fuck...

Everspeaking

Today i got this shit ass little targ, who seems alright at first. So i start fighting him and i see he has someone to veng him. Which im fine with at first then i see there healing him too. when i redbar him he puts up protect range and safes to full hp( im 13 prayer so i couldnt overhead back) and doesnt take it down the rest of the fight. Then of all the things to happen he lucks on his Dragon bolt spec hitting 390. That was in my little 120k range to dds gear, afterwards i come back with barrages, and the kid shits himself and refuses for a rematch. WASTE OF MY LIFE PLEASE.  :mellow:

Today i got this shit ass little targ, who seems alright at first. So i start fighting him and i see he has someone to veng him. Which im fine with at first then i see there healing him too. when i redbar him he puts up protect range and safes to full hp( im 13 prayer so i couldnt overhead back) and doesnt take it down the rest of the fight. Then of all the things to happen he lucks on his Dragon bolt spec hitting 390. That was in my little 120k range to dds gear, afterwards i come back with barrages, and the kid shits himself and refuses for a rematch. WASTE OF MY LIFE PLEASE.  :mellow:

I know those, I just go deep and EP lol.

they shud get rid of the wildy ditch and making pking in everyworld in designated areas with no minimum value of items.... What were they thinking  :(

Lol, havent played in a long long time since the wildy update. but i've seen a lot of topics like this and people complaining so I agree. Quit and do gfx :)

Gareth l Rare

Its gotten really shitty lately.. people with no honor, people praying specs almsot making me want to quit rs again..

cry me a river

Adapt or move on. You lived a normal life before runesape so im sure you can live without it. Jeez

Jagex's new updates caused this. And all the new people coming in, they don't really know anything about back then so they go with the flow lol.