Procrastinate much?

Down Nh Noobs

Down Nh Noobs

Well guys, I don't know if any of you procrastinate much as I do but damn I seem to be doing it whenever I have hw or things like that.  Strangely, I sometimes do em right away while other times, I do other things then do it at the last minute.

I just want to hear some suggestions from people who don't have this problem and from people who did but overcome it so post comments that helps you focus and prioritise your works first.

My IRL friend told me few advices, he said reward yourself after all your work.  That helped me a bit not much because I thought why not reward myself first and then do work.. So I need some desperate help doing my work first then doing w/e after.

:ahhh:

I C0NN0R I

I just learned to realize that it feels a lot more satisfying to do your work, do it well, then relax, then it does to relax all u want then half-ass your work.

Usually I smoke bongs as a reward.

I'll sit down, do an assignment, say to myself ok once i get halfway through this assignment I'll reward myself with a session.

Works like a charm :)

At school I "never" did any homework or that sht. Im very bad when it comes to this, even now I put things off till they "HAVE" to be done this instance.

I'm good at procrastinating everything I do.  Whether it's my english research paper and presentation to something small like cleaning my room.  I always wait till the last minute possible to get it done, but it's just the way I am.

If I were you though, I'd try to focus on not letting yourself procrastinate it.  You take time to post how you continually do it, but use that time and come up with a plan to just get your shit done so you won't have to do it after, and it's always a huge weight lifted off your shoulders when you do get it done first.

I procrastinate.  Can't help it.

Something you could try is making yourself think that the assignment is due earlier, or parts of it are due at an earlier time.  I doubt it would work, but it's worth a try.

Here is my advice.

Don't just have one thing to do in your time.

Overcomplicate yourself, to make work appear like its nothing.

This is why I don't have much time for Runescape though :)

just do the work in the first place tbf i got kicked out of college for procrastinating

so tbf just do the work its so much more benifical in the long run

Down Nh Noobs

Hey thanks for all the advices, I just read all your comments and well I'm doing pretty damn well now. 

Got a Schedule:

wake up at 7AM walk dog eat breakfast workout

do hw & relax till 1 PM walk dog and workout again

do hw & relax till 4 pm walk dog and workout again..

repeat till 7 pm *last workout*

rest of time play rs till 9 PM sleep and repeat. 

:woo:

Hey thanks for all the advices, I just read all your comments and well I'm doing pretty damn well now. 

Got a Schedule:

You work out a lot.

Anyways goodluck.  Hopefully you can keep it up.

Just start it. Once you start it, you will do it.

dont work for me lawl...

anyway on topic just try to focus...

take some of this

Got a Schedule:

Mhmmmm if your weight lifting you should deffinately not do it more than once a day. You will see no benefits.

Down Nh Noobs

Got a Schedule:

Mhmmmm if your weight lifting you should deffinately not do it more than once a day. You will see no benefits.

yeah ofc I don't weight lift that many times a day lol just do simple things such as lunges, push ups, curl ups, pull ups etc to not be a lazy ass.
Tap U Hard

get a drink, turn on music, sit down at your desk and say once i do this i wont worry about it and i can do whatever i want. then do it.

Got a Schedule:

yeah ofc I don't weight lift that many times a day lol just do simple things such as lunges, push ups, curl ups, pull ups etc to not be a lazy ass.
Uh dude that's not healthy to keep doing that all that much. Do like working out and like running if you want to break it up.

I procrastinate way too much <_<

Two major assignments due on the same day, and now I have to choose between one or the other.