Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

20 Def instead on 1?

Jimmy_Bartos

Kind of leaning towards questing for 20 def as Ive always love the old school intiate pure and I know they are good for clanning. Plus slayer helm for Pve is a plus and it opens up a lot more armour too.

I know it kind of gimps me in 1v1s but these days with msb and 1 ticking any weapon you can make any build work I guess

10 minutes ago, Gerald said:

if you're gonna do 20, then just go 25 honestly...  if you want a nice middle ground with some good upgrades, 13 is quite nice and more suitable for 1v1's

13 def does look like the best of both worlds cheers man

Depends on your goals. If you want to clan and be a top tier clanner then 20 or 25 is mostly mandatory. It's always easy to make another pure if you want to go back to 1 def, super easy build to make that's part of the fun of them.

12 hours ago, Jimmy_Bartos said:

Kind of leaning towards questing for 20 def as Ive always love the old school intiate pure and I know they are good for clanning. Plus slayer helm for Pve is a plus and it opens up a lot more armour too.

I know it kind of gimps me in 1v1s but these days with msb and 1 ticking any weapon you can make any build work I guess

Disgusting

13 best all around imo..unless they nerfed salad robes like they were saying(idk havent logged in awhile) then go 20..but if unare going to take the step..go step by step and try ea 1 out b4 anything so u get the feel of ea stage of def and mosy importantly have the most fun with ea step u take man

Edited by X WE ARE138
13 hours ago, JNI said:

i keep hearing 1deffers cry, cus they are unable to hit spells on mains using melee armour etc

Pk deeper +30lvl you should start hitting one day ..