[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

A Foe Christmas or Kfafa?

nolifeleft

AFC was written in about a hour and half while listening to some my favorite artists. There was no backspace when writing everything was forward it was kinda crazy I didnt erase or start over a sentence I just kept going it was dope. If you could pick one which would you choose KFAFA will always be legendary because it was the first of a series but AFC has been out for 21 hours and nothing but solid replies. Btw I wanna say thanks to everyone who reposted parts of the story in their free time or shared my story to other people.

KFAFA OR A FOE CHRISTMAS

lead single below

One cannot abstractly contrast the spectacle to actual social activity: such a division is itself divided. The spectacle which inverts the real is in fact produced. Lived reality is materially invaded by the contemplation of the spectacle while simultaneously absorbing the spectacular order, giving it positive cohesiveness. Objective reality is present on both sides. Every notion fixed this way has no other basis than its passage into the opposite: reality rises up within the spectacle, and the spectacle is real. This reciprocal alienation is the essence and the support of the existing society.