[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

i know she like me

nolifeleft

damn bro this shit is crazy bro for real this girl she live like three blocks from me right so like last week i go to the store i come back cause its cold you know im running the whole time home like im thinking of her anyways i go by her loft apartment and i just hear moaning and shit at this point my mind panics im like should i go in there and save her but at the same time think bro shes probably getting split open like a hot pig roast at 6pm eastern ohio time anyways i was like damn the past couple days it would of been dope u know smoke chill with her n shit u know so today like im walking you know guess who it isĀ  the moaner anyways she looks at me as i look like our eyes met and i just kept walking like girl u shouldn't of have anyways what should i do i couldnt make this up i also want a kid a btw i seen in the comments on my other posts i seen i dont want kids i dont want kids okay well i do and i cant wait to have a little nolife running around me teaching 123 abd

Edited by nolifeleft