[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

if you could smoke with anyone/ strain/ loc ☪️

nolifeleft

everyone in the game smokes go to a random world at 4 am and said hey what’s up to a random pvmer gaurantee he or she smokes. Smoking and rs is basically peanut Butter and jelly they stick and if you smoke you know not saying that game isn’t enjoyable sober but if you smoke and do a random task or farm run anything related it’s better lit. In 2008 I was in pest control 1 def smoking Arizona in 2009 it was grand daddy and sour then all sour headband blue dream  thro 2015 -2017 and if you didn’t have a med card but said you smoked people look at you look like uhm now it’s 2021 and sprinklz backpack boyz and cannatique has taken over if u want to feel like club 54  My go to strains include anything og or indica hybrid it sticks and can make me litterly take 10 hours of training and make it feel like 3 depending on how good the weed is proof rsn =only one yai  lol I never drank alcohol or got drunk so I wouldn’t know the effects but smoking seems to be too popular as state legalized or rec . So I ask to you smoke smokers if you could choose anyone to smoke who would it fav and what strain would u pick and what location in rs mine would be 2013 sour d and middle of armadyl with like 7 of us 1 def doing 60 kills all day middle of winter February snow going wild 

PSA KFAFA IS A MONTH OLD NEW STUFF AROUND THE CORNER I WANTED TO DO THE AUDIO BOOK BUT IFFY 

TOOTLES 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

FOE ON MY CHEST 2ND FAMILY TILL I REST 3 BITCHES CALLING ME BIRD BRAIN SORRY T PAIN I WILL NOT SHAVE MY CHEST  🇦🇹🇦🇹🇦🇹🇦🇹 

LIL WAYNE LOLLIPOP LAMB CHOPS WITH A CHERRY ON TOP AND MAKE IT FOR YUNG KFAFA 

Edited by nolifeleft
12 hours ago, Daddy stink said:

Shit smoking some gumbo with my nigga nolife on the sidewalk

that was autumn/winter 2021 sidewalk silver surfer