don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

favorite nike model

nolifeleft

8 minutes ago, Beuth said:

I like chrons  or janoskis as I have a few sets, never got into high cuts  or air Max's 

Bro lol we gotta talk janoski my dude we talked on phone he gave me releases before they dropped on god 

10 hours ago, zl8l said:

heyy

imagine a pk vid maybe like 3 mins top sponsered by 3D CHESS MOVES with only nolifeleft rainz and l8l pking in 20m plus gear with a song off the new upcoming bladee album that would be like kanye west drake type shit

5 hours ago, nolifeleft said:

imagine a pk vid maybe like 3 mins top sponsered by 3D CHESS MOVES with only nolifeleft rainz and l8l pking in 20m plus gear with a song off the new upcoming bladee album that would be like kanye west drake type shit

the world aint ready

39 minutes ago, zl8l said:

the world aint ready

is something in the works? could we possibly? do a collab? 2022? yo my g as you read this cookies right by you got this stuff called red velvet by grandiflora straight gas pack you needs to try it someone brought it to the field straight gas

On 12/8/2021 at 3:35 PM, nolifeleft said:

Bro lol we gotta talk janoski my dude we talked on phone he gave me releases before they dropped on god 

Oh how good, I have 3 pairs atm, full red, black and black / white 

• 2 weeks later...